57

This is intense I think, so idk- happy reading? I don't what the right thing to say is. 

Just I hope I get this right. 

Also lol sorry for the cliff hanger at the end. 

Nova's POV

Things were bad.

I woke up aware that my heart was pounding, that my hands were shaking, that my thoughts were racing... 

But other things, weren't so obvious.

As in is everyone hearing the sound of drunk laughter coming from my mother's sitting room or was it just me?

And were we really in my bedroom or was I really fucking confused?

Things were worse.

"Nova." Sage smiles as she realised I had sat up in the wardrobe and I just blink at her.

"Nova?"

Her and Rose were painting, they were painting over my words, but they couldn't.

They would suffocate me.

"Sage I am linked. You will kill me."

Sage frowns and Rose looks at her, they look at each other and I gasp.

They can hear each others thoughts.

"They are witches."

They, fuck, how didn't I know? All this time.

They knew.

"Do you know the walls are suffocating?" I ask and rub my eyes of sleep.

My hands hit me uncomfortable as I realise the mania is still attached to me and I haven't been able to separate it yet. The same with the other stuff, all the trauma. My hands are shaking.

I will fix this.

"November, who are witches?" Rose asks.

"You." I say and my eyes widen. "Are you good or bad witches?"

"Rose don't answer." Sage says quietly and I blink at her, no? No, no, no. That means they are bad doesn't it. "I know you like to humour her but we can't, she should be better after sleeping that long." Did they put a spell on me to sleep?

"Did you fix me?"

"Did you even try?"

"Why are you painting the walls?"

"The walls can see us all no matter what you do."

I get up and ignore their voices, I wonder if they speak English, I wonder whether they are who we think they are. Walking over to my picture of Yuen and Ryan I sit down and continue.

"Nove, what are you doing?"

"Separating so I don't go to hell."

"You aren't going to hell." Sage says and I just laugh.

"Exactly I am separating. If I died now, I would be in hell but if I died tomorrow after I separate then, then, then-"

I got lost, Yuen's eyes distracted me.

I was good at drawing, they are scarily like his. Did they just blink? 

The way my hands are shaking is making my teeth chatter, it is my hands fault.

"Nove?" Rose says and sits down next to me. "Is it worse? Do we need to call Sophie?" She is my next one to draw I think Rosie Posie.

That is what Cole calls her.