21

*Hiya! Who's reading? There's like a hundred of you rn and I am so grateful but I only know like 15 as yous vote and comment. Shout out to my OG's riyav2000 and emmmamarchand hiii! 

Comment so I know who you lovely people are?

Also some steamy scenes ahead, honetsly these characters are so horny lmao, but like i like how i am creating their chemistry before their or well Nova's feelings. Because normally its the other way around and well i like how unconventional it is. 

Anyway enjoy! Vote and comment for me? 

Nova's pov. 

"You are telling me that you don't like ketchup?" Cole asks me in utter disapproval.

"It's grim." I laugh, sliding the bottle back over to him and pushing my plate of left-over fries towards him too.

I had eaten so much, I was so full.

We were just sat in our local little diner, not the one I work at. The actual popular one that all of us hung out at.

"I can't believe you." He says astonished and I laugh loudly.

"I am sorry if that offends you Cole."

"I am utterly offended."

"I would say I was extremely sorry but I don't know how apologetical I feel, like can you feel remorse for someone who likes tomato sauce?"

"Nova." Cole laughs and I send him a little grin.

"Thankyou for paying for my food." I say and he sends me a little grin.

"It's cool, that way you can't deny this is a little date."

My eyes widen at that and my lips part shocked.

He laughs. "I am joking but, I should be thanking you for cheering me up."

I look at him and lean in, and so does he.

"Are you thanking me for my-" I start and his hand comes and covers my mouth.

"Shush this is a family establishment." He says and I sit back laughing loudly at how I am almost positive this conversation should be the other way around.

He looks at me with amusement heavy in his eyes and I smile widely, sipping my drink innocently.

"Friends don't go on dates." I say and he rolls his eyes at me.

"Good thing this isn't a date then."

"So why did you say it was?" I ask, my words coated in laughter and he just stares at me all grumpy. I really like winding him up, I think I've spent too much time with him over the past couple of days.

"Because I knew it would freak you out."

"I don't get freaked out." I mumble, pouting slightly and watching him eat the rest of my fries.

"Yes you do." He chuckles. "The second we get a little too close for comfort you look like you want to run for the hills."

I look at him seriously and sit up.

"I just don't want this to get complicated. I like how it's going. I don't want to lead you on."

"I mean we have only been seeing each other for a few days November." He says and I cringe a little at my stupidity.

"Yeah I know, that is all I am saying. Intimacy is a bit strange when all we are doing is messing around."

"You say that and then you be all affectionate." Cole says and I raise my eyebrows at him.