77

hIII! hope you enjoyyy- I have work today so thought id finish this before- Leave me nice comments to read on my break?:)

Nova's POV

Avery was okay, he felt terrible and he was supposed to go home but he said he didn't want to worry his mum.

Said that she had had enough stress and when he said that he looked at me and I understood that was his plea for me to help him not get sent home to her.

She had had enough stress, although if I was his mother I would want to know the boy nearly died.

So I helped convince everyone to let him stay.

But he was sent home from the hospital because all his tests came back clear and because Lincoln was sent home with strict instructions to observe him and make sure to bring him back if he showed any symptoms of secondary drowning or something.

But he was fucking okay, laughing joking as normal. But you could tell he didn't feel great, and neither did Cole.

"Cole go to bed." I whisper shaking him slightly, he was asleep on the chair and he was fucking adorable. 

He just shakes his head, pulling me back down on his lap.

We were sat around the fire, I had just gone in with Sage to make everyone some hot chocolates.

It was 3AM, we all needed to sleep but everyone was just thankful that Avery was okay, everyone was just listening to him and shocked that he was so well.

I had to give him CPR for goodness sake.

I was sat on Cole's knee, and his hands try to pull me back on his lap properly, but I resisted, seriously worried now that he needed to rest, his body had been through a lot.

'Cole please go to bed." I whisper and he chuckles.

"We'll head up in a minute." He says quietly and I sigh in relief, impressed that he finally said okay.

"We are heading up." Lacey says, her and Ash collecting their things and saying goodnight.

"Shall we head up Rose?" Sage asks and Rose nods but then her eyes dart between Lincoln and Avery and she sighs.

"Linc can we have a chat?" She says quietly and then looks at Sage. "Five minutes, in your room so Cole and Nove can go to bed?" Rose smiles softly at me and I return it.

"Oh god." Linc mutters and stands up, nodding at Rose to lead the way.

"Message me when you are done and I will come to bed." Sage yawns and Rosie nods.

Rose's eyes aren't on Avery, not anymore, instead she follows Lincoln inside.

"You recon she's confessing her love or breaking up with him?" Avery mutters and Sage laughs softly.

"Hopefully breaking up." She mutters and the sends us all a small smile. "Sorry I mean, whatever Rosie wants."

Avery smiles and her and they fall into a conversation about Rosie and Linc and I slide along Cole's knees to stand up.

"Go to sleep Aves." I say and walk towards him, bending down and trapping him in a hug.

"Nova, Cole." Avery starts. "Thanks. Like so much, obviously, it's weird to think I might have died if I wasn't with you two."

Cole just smiles and I happily take the tighter hug at his words.

"Wow Aves you almost were a lake ghost. haunting my lake house for life." Sage laughs and he rolls his eyes at her.