68

Fully just Nova and Cole this scene:)

Enjoy-

November's POV

I watch as a topless Cole heads inside, shutting Rose's kitchen door behind him and I just sigh.

I look back around to my friends and all their eyes are on me.

Oh for goodness sake.

"He looked upset." Sage says.

"I guess yous expect me to go after him." I mumble and well they all freaking nod.

I roll my eyes and get up, taking his jumper with me so I could give it to him to put back on.

"Damn it." I mumble and huff as I head back towards the door.

I didn't even do anything wrong.

We weren't even friends anymore.

He had no right to be pissed.

I open the door and sigh when his back is to me. He was making himself another drink. But by the way he slammed the bottle back down on the side, it was evident he was pissed.

"Colton stop." I sigh and he tenses.

"You want a drink?" Is all he says through gritted teeth.

"No."

He turns around and I toss him his jumper which he catches with one hand.

Cole just sighs.

"November-"

"No Cole. Put your clothes on, get a drink and pull yourself together."

He chuckles at that and turns around again.

"It's funny isn't it, how you showed not one drop of jealousy earlier, and here I am riddled with it?"

"Cole." I breath and he pulls the sweater over his head.

"Stop saying my name." He laughs bitterly and downs his drink and I just watch him get another drink.

He was drunk.

I wasn't scared of drunk Cole, I just needed him to think before he spoke, before he did something.

"It was a freaking game, you can't seriously be annoyed can you?"

"No I am not Nova, I know I fucked up I know-"

"Oh shut up." I groan and he raises an eyebrow at me. "Cole I don't care."

He smirks. Uh oh. "You don't care? You have hardly been meeting my eyes tonight, you wouldn't see me, you wouldn't talk to me, but you don't care. You wouldn't care if I had just fucking snogged Sage in front of you?" His hands are gesticulating his words and I watch as they fly in frustration.

"It was a game." I sigh and just lean against Rose's kitchen side.

"So you wouldn't feel shit? You don't feel shit that I didn't come and see you those first weeks? That I pulled away. It doesn't hurt you that I-"

Okay my patience was wavering.

Did he want me to be angry with him?

"I didn't care Cole. You said you wouldn't ever leave and then you did. I got it, loud and clear it was fine."

"And you're saying that didn't bother you in the fucking slightest?" He asks, walking around the island and leaning on the side opposite me.

I look at his annoying, smirking face and I cross my hands over myself and then just cut the fucking bullshit.