12

This even made me blush- lol- mature warning. 

Cole POV

"Hi it's November." Her voice fills my ear fast and I immediately sit up straight.

"Are you okay?" was my immediate response and I don't even know why.

"Yes." She breathes. "What are you doing?"

"Absolutely nothing." I say and send Brandon a small smile. Sorry Bro. We were watching a movie, down stairs it was weird anyway. He was trying to spend more time with me this week.

"I um, you wanna do something?"

"Yeah okay." I say, my lips tugging up in a grin and I stand. "What do you want to do?"

Why is my heart going off?

Do guys feel like this? Fuck my life.

"You decide Cole. I just, I need to feel something other than what I am feeling. I need to get this energy out." She says freely and I hum in acknowledgement.

Okay.

"I'll be at yours as soon as possible."

"Okay." Is all she says and she hangs up the phone.

Thank god I didn't go out tonight.

Fucking hell I didn't hesitate, she needed to let loose and I knew a few places where we could go to do that. Sober places and everything.

"Where are you going?" My brother calls after me as I stand up and head to the stairs.

"I am just popping out." I say and he frowns as I look back at him.

"Where?" He asks again more seriously, and my eyebrows raise.

"Why do you want to know?" I am confused, nobody usually cared.

"Because you are still practically a kid and mum and dad are asleep and..."

"Brandon they don't care if I leave the house in the middle of the night and besides it's what 11?"

"I care though, I don't want you getting into any sort of trouble."

I sigh and look at his concerned ass and shake my head at him. "I am going to go and see a girl Brandon, that is all."

"Oh. Makes sense." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Her name's Nova and she normally wants nothing to do with me okay and that is why I am rushing because I don't want her to change her mind." I say and he chuckles at me but nods for me to leave.

Finally damn.

I jog up the stairs and just grab a hoodie and leave my bedroom, I had shorts and a top on anyway may as well just go in that.

When I get down stairs I grin at my brother as he's sat at the breakfast bar with my phone, keys and wallet.

Okay I like him being here.

"Thanks." I chuckle and grab them, sliding each into my pocket and pulling the jumper over my head.

It's basically summer out now, we just have a few cold days due to the rain.

"Are you staying out?"

"I very much doubt it." I say and he widens his eyes at me.

"Okay just, don't get into trouble." He says and I send him a reassuring nod.

It wasn't long after that I pulled up outside Nova's flat and she was sat on the steps outside waiting.

She was dressed up, as in she was wearing a skirt and her hair was all done and I watched her curiously as she walked towards my car.