83

This is short- but needed it's own chapter I felt. 

Cole's POV

"I'll be back with a glass of water." I call and walk out of her bathroom to grab a glass.

She was so fucking sweet tonight, not necessarily in the greatest mood, seeing her friend really stressed her out. But she actually let me comfort her, she let me make her feel safe.

Which means so much when you know her and her walls.

"You want something else other than water?" I call out to her from the kitchen and look at the pill bottle in my hand, she hadn't answered when I asked how many to grab so I just grabbed them all.

"Nove?" I call and when she doesn't answer I just grab the glass of water and walk back in through the bedroom door.

And then I freeze.

What the fuck?

"November." I breath and I watch as she is sat cross legged in the middle of the bed, her hand to her throat, her lips parted frozen, eyes wide open but filled with tears.

"Nova? What is wrong?" I place her stuff on the floor, because I didn't know what else to do and I rush to the bed, reaching out to her and she flinches so fast away from my hands that I raise them immediately in surrender.

I don't think she is even breathing.

Her body is trembling as her eyes now are trained on the bottle of pills I brought in. It's the medication, but I don't know what the fuck I did, what happened?

"Nova breathe." I say sternly and her she gasps.

"That's it." I say and then I watch utterly shocked as she starts gasping, not actually being able to catch her breath whatsoever, and her body trembles in panic.

I had seen Ivy like this, just once, a really bad day. But it never looked as if she thought she was going to die. Ivy knew what to do.

Nova looked terrified.

"November." I say, my eyes locked on her as her hypoventilations fills the room.

"You need to slow your breath. You need to breath with me love, please, please." I say and I sit on the bed, and then she cries.

Her tears tumbling out of her as she meets my eyes and I have never, ever seen her this upset, what the actual fuck happened?

"Nove." I whisper, an unfamiliar emotion over taking me as I see her so distraught. It feels like it is destroying me from the inside out and my hands come out to reach for her again and she shakes her head, her breathing so not in control as she just tries so hard to regain control.

She looks a mixture between pale and flushed and I don't know what to do. I have no fucking idea.

November looks up at me and then back down to the floor and her breathing takes a turn for the worst, loud gasps, chokes, hitting me and I just, what do I do? How can I help. Fuck, this is the worst fucking thing.

I need to know how to help. But I can't leave her. I consider calling Ivy, but she is ignoring my calls, as she does. I consider calling Sage, Rose, I consider calling an ambulance. That is how fucking terrified I am that she is not okay.

That she can't breathe.

"My chest." She gasps and I cant keep my distance anymore, my own eyes burning as I pull her to me my hands cup her face as she continues to choke on air and tears. I feel like the room is closing up on us, and I will hold the walls open with my arms if necessary. If that is all I can do.