44

Hiya another update! Vote, Comment, Enjoy.

Cole's POV:

You know in a story where the guy gets the girl and then they fly off into the sunset in a Greased Lightnin' car?

Well I don't think this is going to be one of those stories.

And I realised I am the one that doesn't know what I want.

November is very clear, well okay she's being less clear with the whole no sex thing. But it is clear that she does not want a relationship.

And is that what I want?

No.

I have literally never really wanted a relationship, so I have no idea why I was being such a flake over this whole thing with her.

Like it doesn't have to be serious, so what if I have feelings?

Feelings just mean that I care deeply about her, it doesn't mean that I need to tie her to me.

So sat round Linc's I was occupying myself with helping Lace , instead of staring at November.

November was helping Sage with Maths, which I am pretty sure November hates maths so I don't know why they don't just ask me. But I suppose they don't necessarily know that Maths is the only thing I can do.

I filled out that applicated, Ivy helped me when I was there so that's all sent off and now I am just waiting for the results back from that maths test I took Monday to see how well I have to do in the last one.

I was pretty sure I did well.

Like I could answer the questions easily, I guess it just comes down to whether I answered them right. Or whether I was just writing bullshit across the page.

"You recon I should go help?" I ask to Lace, we were sat on the sofa trying to re glue her mother's mug together. Lacey broke it and she is adamant that she needs to fix it.

It's literally in 7 pieces but I am trying to help.

We tend to just go along with Lacey, easier all around.

"If you are asking about Sage's maths then no, I am first priority." She says to me and I chuckle, pressing two sides of china together.

"Yes, okay. But um, look at their faces." I say and she looks up.

Linc invited us around his tonight. Just for homework shit and that was cool with me. Well actually I wasn't doing any work but I was helping lacey so, at least I was doing something.

Linc and Rose were studying and November and Sage were sat at the other end of the table trying to do maths.

It was painful to see.

Also, Rose getting Linc to study was fucking shocking. But there they are, Rosie not even acknowledging him and he was actually focused.

How bizarre.

"Oh god yeah okay, go help them." Lacey says and puts down her broken mug on the coffee table.

She literally just walked through the door with a bag full of broken china and despair.

I laughed. Wrong response. That is why I was roped into helping her.

Getting up I walk over to Nove and Sage and look at what they are doing. I am definitely not the teaching type and I find myself rolling my eyes at what they are stuck on.

"Get up." I say to Nova and she startles slightly, as if she hadn't even noticed my presence, her blue eyes meeting mine with annoyance.

Cute.