37

Ok so I am gunna make a few people sad- But I am not going to write Cole's POV when he is with Ivy- cos like, I already wrote what happens in COATA- Chapter 27, 28, 29, 30,31, 33+ So re-read! if you wanna hahaha. And also I wanna make this book almost a stand alone, so you wouldn't have had to read the others- so like if I start talking about Jackson and Ivy it would be weird as. 

Also 

Shout out to Asonele22 for their lovely private message to me this after noon and for commenting on the last few chapters. So grateful. i really do notice.

Also how to you guys feel about Nova's head space?? Also i am sorry if the chapters were a little harsh- or like solemn. Kinda felt it was necessary:/

Anyway lol remember to vote and comment!!

November's POV:

Apparently, they had decided to go to a party instead of going clubbing.

I didn't have a say, I haven't really said much.

Not since I was picked up by Linc and Rose

I wasn't allowed to complain because I hadn't talked to anyone in the last few days- which was a lie. They just exaggerate.

I was fine now.

Slept the rest of the morning away and then just chucked a party dress on and left.

See A okay.

Totally pulled together.

The secret? Just throw them a smile when they look at you and then you are fine.

I was swaying, sat on the counter at this random's guys party. Well apparent Sage knew him, which meant James knew him. I met him a minute ago.

I said hello.

Be proud, all I wanted to do was drink and stay quiet.

I really shouldn't be drinking, at all.

But, I needed to numb myself. Or unnumb myself.

I wasn't sure the goal, I just wanted to drink. So I was just taking in the cold side against my thighs and sighing in annoyance when my eyes started to droop.

Vodka was making my stomach burn and my eyes fall shut. I needed something else.

I wanted something else, but we are burying that want in tequila.

I grabbed the tequila bottle and a girl shot me a glare when I drank from it. To be fair she had just been using it for shots.

Bitch it's mine now.

"You are drunk." Sage laughs when she walks up to me, where had she even been?

"Nah." I breath and take another swig. "Soon though, Yes."

Wow a lot of words. I smiled at myself and nodded. See we are good.

She holds her hand out for the bottle and I give it to her easily, she takes a sip and scrunches her face up.

I open my arms up for her and she laughs, hugging me and leaning against me on the side.

"I love you Rosie." I say and she chuckles.

"I am Sage."

"I meant that." I mumble and she laughs louder.

"I love you too babe."