64

!!Happy Reading.

Remember to leave comments and votes.

Cole's POV

We were all round at Lacey's before we headed off to school for Prom.

Everyone was dressed up.

Like full-on red-carpet effort and I mean yeah so was I.

Lace had me kitted out in a black suit, she was happy. She was organising everyone and when I mean everyone I mean obviously our friends, But Rose and Sage and James were here too.

Rose had agreed to join our group, she said no to Lincoln. But I mean they were joined at the hip so...

Sage and I were exchanging amused looks as we watched Rose and Link and eventually Sage left James' side and walked up to me.

"This is all mad." She says and looks back at Lacey trying to get photos.

"Yup."

"And Rose is rubbish at staying mad at people." Sage says and I watch as Rose promptly removed Link's hand from her waist and I just smirk.

"I don't know, I think she's doing a good job."

Sage smiles and leans against the side with me, just watching the scene.

Link and Rose were being cornered by Lacey and her camera.

Ash was laughing at lacey, following her around with her drink and James was attempting to help Avery with his tie.

I look at Sage and her lips are straight, her eyes although coated with gold looked a little down.

"You missing her?"

She looks up at me and then her lips tug up slightly.

"I feel really guilty. Like I just wish she was here." Sage says quietly.

"So do I." I smile and drink the rest of my drink.

Sage's shoulders deflate more and I just wrap an arm around them.

"Come on Sage, it's prom." I say with mock enthusiasm and she just sighs into me slightly.

"I just miss her."

"I know, me too."

I think it was then I realised what the fuck am I doing?

Like why was I going to something I only agreed to go to because she wanted to go.

Sage looks up at me and I let her go and frown at her.

"What are you thinking?" She asks me cautiously and I just send narrow my eyes curiously.

"How do I get a visit?"

----

November's POV

"Nova for god sake!" Liam exclaims as I crack an egg and admittedly get half the shell all in the bowl.

It was Friday evening, just about to turn six o'clock and it was just us left in the kitchen as after we baked one cake, we decided to get adventurous and now are trying to bake a lemon tart.

I don't know why.

Liam doesn't know why.

But we are having a good time and Danny is sat with us, telling us that we may as well continue as that means he doesn't have to do any paperwork.

"I am sorry okay, I have shaky hands! Why would you ask me to crack the eggs?"

"Because even a child can crack eggs." Liam mumbles and hits my hip, making me stumble out the way.