47

Hi! Short but I had to split it- enjoyyyy ::)

Somehow Cole and I ended up on the little Sofa and the other four were on the bigger one. But it was good, we were all just chilling.

And heavily drinking.

And laughing a lot at the questions Sage kept throwing out.

Cole was getting closer and closer to me and I knew I should pull away but it was also funny seeing him slowly make his way to be able to whisper something to me.

"If I move to make you lean on me will I get a moody November?"

My brows raise at that. A moody November, what is that supposed to mean?

"Now that you referred to me as a moody November, maybe." I say back quietly, and he sends me a cheeky smile. 

I just roll my eyes but admittedly I move so I was leaning against his side, his arm coming around me so I was comfortable pressed against him.

"You smell good." He whispers down at me and I just roll my eyes, he was getting increasingly more tipsy and well I feel like when I drink, my resolved get torn down a little.

He always likes the lavender.

"Never have I ever been cheated on?" Sage says and Cole turns so his legs were brought up on the sofa and he moves one under me so I was now leant against his chest between his legs and I mean, it was a bit much but also...

He was so comfy.

So I stayed.

Lincoln drinks and Rose looks at him a little shocked.

"You and Nova remember?" He says with a smirk and everyone laughs, we explained that story a little while ago. It was getting later, almost ten but nobody was making any move to leave so I didn't worry too much about it.

"That most definitely does not count." She laughs and Lincoln just grins at her.

"They're sickeningly in love." Cole whispers in my ear and I laugh, bringing my drink to my lips inpatient and also kinda in reference to the question, the Yuen stuff.

"You love them." I say looking up at him and he nods begrudgingly.

"Guess so."

"Okay wait, lets turn this around. Never have I ever cheated." Lincoln says and nobody drinks apart from me.

I just having reckless sex. When I was in a hypo, he didn't stop me from sleeping with other guys. But when I slept with Ryan, it was in between an episode and he saw that as cheating.

Funny how he would be happy to have me sleep with others, literally at his suggestion. But then he did what he did.

"You've cheated?" Linc asks me. This is what we are doing; asking questions, that lead to drinking but it's also just about talking and getting to know each other.

"I Know it sounds bad." I smile. "But me and my ex weren't exactly faithful to each other."

"Oh." He says and Cole places his free arm around me and I smile at the gesture.

Fuck, Cole was so considerate.

Like, what?

"How many ex's have you had?" Linc asks and I shrug.

"Just one."

Sage coughs. "2."

"Sage." I laugh.

"You literally have a husband Nova."

Everyone raises an eyebrow at that and Cole laughs behind me.