89

Lol- I hope I wrote this okay. It is a drama chapter...

Enjoy.

I will enjoy you anger at me:) 

Nova's POV

So my perfect little routine had been messed up tragically and now I was making dinner at 10 and Cole was stood at the door smoking a cigarette. I think I corrupted him.

Whoopsies.

To be fair I just took a small breath and then let him finish it.

I was cutting some tomato's up for the salad I was making and he just finishes his fag and walks up behind me, his hands finding my waist as they always do.

"Hi." He breaths into my skin and I laugh a little, leaning back into him and greeting him that way, instead of words.

"You should wear knickers Nove." Cole says and his hands snake under his top on my body and his two hands grab each of my ass cheeks and I just laugh and push him away.

"Cole, tomatoes, knife. Please behave."

"Tragic." He mumbles and walks away, heading to the couch and we both freeze a little when his phone rings.

"It'll just be Ivy." He assures me and I nod. I didn't know how he knew I was worried but he did.

I shamelessly listen to their conversation as he leans against my kitchen table talking to her.

"Hey you, are you okay?"

I knew I needed to contact Yuen back. Or at least just block him.

But something was stopping me.

Just this little bubble Cole and I were in. It felt good.

I didn't want to ruin it somehow.

Ivy must have asked what he was up to because he tells her I am cooking and he tells her that we had worked up an appetite. Which makes my nose crinkle but to be fair, he would say that to all his friends here.

"Do you mean horny?" Cole asks Ivy and his deep chuckle makes me turn around and send him a little annoyed look. The heat in his voice made me frown and he meets my eyes as if he expected me to turn around, as if he was winding me up.

"What does it mean if she threw me a glare as I said that?" He stage whispers and I just rolled my eyes and turned back around.

He is trying to get a rise out of me. Bloody boy.

"Are you drunk?" He asks her and I frown at that, like what did she reply.

Goodness.

I am jelly.

When did I suddenly care so much, like when did I stop being so chill?

He continues to talk to her about some shit and I sleepily just finish the salad and wack the oven up to crisp the chicken.

Cole stands up and grabs another fag and I watch in confusion as he heads out the door. Another already? Was their conversation stressful?

I followed him out, as we had ten minutes on the chicken and I just sat down next to him on the steps. Cole sends me a small smile and I press my lips against is shoulder and he just laughs into the phone.

I can hear her through the phone now.

"You are smoking again?"

"Yeah it was Nova's fault." He tells her and I gasp and playfully slap his shoulder.