32

Remember to leave your love, or your hate in the comments!

And ok, the reason why I have created Yuen with almost 0 redeeming qualities is because I have only one room for a complex negative relationship and that falls between Nova and her mum. And we meet Dylan properly soon but that's a few chapters away anyway. 

Also shout out to @mrscahillhenderson  your comments on the last chapter made me so happy!! I am going to start mentioning someone every chapter because i wanna show how thankful i am. 

So make yourself known!!

Lol enjoy this one, Cole's goes away for a week after next chapter....

Nova's POV

"I am just making pasta." I say laughing as Cole's hands hold onto my waist from behind.

"But you've never cooked for me before, it's a huge ass turn on."

"Chill out." I laugh breathlessly, my neck falling to the side when I feel his hot breath against my prickled skin.

We had woken up at 9pm, after having a three-hour nap and we were now both wide awake and also, I forgotten to eat breakfast and I hadn't really eaten lunch; so I was starving.

He wraps his arms around me from behind and his chest is against my back, as I try to concentrate on making us food.

"I am chill. I am the most chill guy you'll ever meet." He chuckles and I smile to myself at his words.

"Yeah you are so, so chill."

"Uh huh." He breathes, his head falling into the crook of my neck and I press back into him ever so slightly as I feel his lips against my neck.

I continued stirring the pot and feel the familiar tug of lust as he kisses my neck softly.

"Cole, stop." I whisper and he pauses.

"Why?" He mumbles back and I laugh softly.

"Because I am cooking. Go watch tv or something."

He laughs gently and presses one more searing kiss against my neck and then withdraws.

I shiver.

Not at his lips, no. At the cold. I swear.

Cole leaves me be and I sprinkle some parmesan into the pot, laughing as although I like cooking, I hardly know what I am doing. But when you cook for yourself every night you learn little tricks that if you explained them to a chef they would be like oh god no. But if you feed it to a friend, they thoroughly enjoy it.

"You have therapy Wednesdays, right?" He asks and I hum a yeah.

"Is that why that lady picked you up?"

"Sophie sometimes picks me up on therapy days, that's when she does her house checks."

"Is it even legal for her to go through all your stuff?"

"She doesn't go through all my stuff." I laugh. "She just looks around."

"Your social worker you said?"

"Yeah, that's how I have this flat. From the social."

"What about your parents?" He asks carefully.

He had never asked before which I thought was funny, because I am sure he was curious.

Well actually I just thought he didn't care because all he wanted was sex, but the last week that idea changed.