79

hI enjoy and please show me your lovee in the comments.

I took this down earlier- I hope yous get the notification and are able to comment and vote this timeeee

What did you think of what Rose decided? With the guys-?

And I suggested hints at what may be coming last chapter- so I wonder if you guys know... Hint! Theres a hook up coming...

LOL happy readingggg

Nova's POV:

"So um, backwards?" I whisper to Sage in the back of the car and she just looks at me awkwardly.

"Huh?"

"I am just curious." I smile innocently and she shakes her head at me in amusement.

"If Cole's an ass guy he'll like it."

I gasp at her and move away. "I wasn't asking for Colton."

"Of course not." She laughs and I just feel my cheeks redden. This has been happening a lot lately, getting embarrassed, blushing. I think it's the new medication.

Speaking of which, I am supposed to call Dr Thompson today. She said it was okay for me to miss sessions, only if I checked in with people. Apparently I was still on probation.

Which just means my risk level is still considered high in their eyes.

I personally, think I am chill.

"I am not, it just looked like It felt good." I say and she scrunches her nose up.

"You are so open about sex sometimes." She says and Lacey and Rose hear us and chime in.

"I just don't think it's a taboo subject. Sorry."

"It's not." Lacey laughs.

"Debatable." Rose says and I laugh at her.

"Why are you still so awkward about sex?" I ask her and she just shrugs, continuing to drive.

In the back there were a lot, and I mean a lot, of food. Snacks.

"I don't even know, I'm not really. It just feels so private." Rosie says.

"And you, why are you weird about talking about it?" I ask and Sage sends me a look.

"I'm not, but you are asking about Avery and I feel bad still." She says quietly and my mouth forms a little O and I nod. Oops okay.

"You guys are boring." I laugh and Sage just rolls her eyes at me.

"I am not boring." Lace laughs, looking round at me. "We can talk about sex if you like Nove."

"I have nothing to say." I chuckle. "I am sexless."

They all laugh at me.

"That doesn't necessarily match the moans Ash and I heard from your room this morning." She laughs. "You forget, we got up early."

I feel myself heat at the fact someone heard me and I glare a little at the back of her head.

Why does that turn me on, that they could hear? I feel myself getting a little heated, and I shake my head.

"Wait so you are sleeping with him?" Sage asks.

"Nah he was just, um, yanoe kissing me." I say in respect of Rosie's awkwardness if I told them, yeah Cole was licking my pussy sorry.

"Where?" Lacey laughs and I kick her seat, laughing too.

"And yanoe the car." Rose says and I gape at her, why is she bringing that up?