71

Hi I got very drunk last night so sorry for the late update lmaoooo

I am not going to go nap, so leave me comments to read when I wake up??? :)

Remember to voteee and also

Shout out to youuu riyav2000 because your comments mean sm!<3

Nova's POV

Monday rolled around really freaking quickly and we were all meeting at Sage's to meet and head off.

We were bringing so much. Like a lot of food, a lot of alcohol, a lot of luggage so I was just minding my own business helping bring things to the car as everyone slowly arrived.

Avery was driving one car and then Rosie was driving another.

We thought two cars would definitely be enough, there were only eight of us. But as I was filling the boot of Rosie's I realised we still had shit left to bring and both the trunks were full. It was fine, I would just have to put some on the back seats.

"Hey you." Rose calls and I turn around to smile at her.

"Are you coming in our Car?" She asks, nodding to Linc.

"Yeah, I don't know how Aves drives." I smile and she nods. I get a little worried when new people drive, I just am more comfortable with Rose.

"Okay but Cole is coming with us as well." She tells me and I just roll my eyes and push past her back to the house.

I grab up the last box of booze and struggle a little as I try and carry it, Lincoln laughs and takes it off me. Putting it on the back seat.

Then I let out an awkward breath when I realise Cole and I were going to be very squashed in there.

Oh goodness.

"Where is he anyway?"

"Here." Cole says from behind me and I send him a small smile.

Work was long, but I got quite a lot of money from it so it's okay. It was just lonely.

"Hi." I say and then grin when I see Lacey.

"Lacey." I gasp in excitement and she laughs wrapping her arms around me when I bounce over to her.

"Nova I saw you Wednesday." She says and I just pull back and pout.

"But that is like five whole days."

Lacey laughs and I smile widely at Ash as he walks up the driveway too. We left room in Avery's car for their luggage, that was why I was trying to fit the alcohol into Rosie's.

"Well that was hardly fair." Colton laughs from behind me and I turn around and shrug.

"Did you have a-" I go to talk to Avery, who was stood behind Cole but instead Sage interrupts us.

"Okay Rose and Nove, you remember the way?"

I nod.

"And I will tell Avery directions. Okay are we ready to set off then?" Sage says and we all agree. It was 10AM on the Monday, everyone was a little tired.

"You coming with us?" Cole asks and I just breath a laugh at his smirk.

"Mhm."

"Good." He says and when I go to walk away from him he frowns, his hand finds mine and he pulls me back to him.

We agreed no touching.

I sigh when I look down at our fingers interlinked and push the warmth away. "Cole."