69

Hi! This is intense too- mixture of sad and happy I guess idk.

But mostly Cole and Nova again so we move-:)

Also do you like this little side story of Rose and Link because I love creating little side dramas- like the same with Nora and Jayden Yanoe?

Okay anyway Happy Readingggg-

November's POV.

When I walked back out into the garden I knew everyone would have been able to tell that I had cried, I mean my face is now utterly bare from makeup, but it didn't really matter.

So what. right?

"Hey." I smile and sit back down next to Sage, after she opened the circle back up to me.

"Are you alright?" She asks and I nod, giving her a smile.

I say yes but in reality I was a little sad that things were how they were. But Cole seemed okay, sat back where he was, just drinking his drink and I shrugged a little to myself and drank some more wine.

I am scared I am going to hurt him. I don't want to do that. That is why he should just stop, but when our eyes locked again I knew there was no stopping him.

Did I believe he had all these feelings he says he does?

I have heard this before, and then I got hurt, people got hurt.

"Are you sure? You've been crying." 

I look at her and smile leaning in. "We argued, I cried, he thought he was dying, we hugged. It's fine." I summaries and she just blinked at me.

"So you two are okay now?"

I shook my head at her. "No, not at all. Not like that, we just talked."

"What time is it?" I ask and Sage laughs and shows me the time on her phone. It was creeping towards midnight and nobody was making any move to leave yet so I just settled back in to the game.

I tuned back into the conversation and realised they were still playing. "How many people have you slept with?" Was the truth the Sage asked James and I laughed a little at that.

I wondered numbers, with all the lads. I guess they would be high.

But I wasn't sure with James. "It's like 6." He says and we all nod at the pretty respectable number.

I look up at Colton, because I can feel him looking at me and he sends me a small smile, a pained smile and I just tilt my head in confusion. He keeps his eyes on mine and opens his arms to me, as if to say come here and I frown at him.

I shake my head no and he just shrugs, as if to say, worth a try.

"Truth or dare Nove?" Lacey asks and I just pout at the fact it was my turn. I thought maybe because Cole left in a strop they would have stopped playing.

Nah.

Apparently it just got more wild. I was definitely passed the point of finding this hilarious now. I think I need to drink more wine.

"Dare I guess." I smile at her and she nods clicking the app we were still using.

"Okay apparently you're in school and you've been a bad student. For the next five rounds, you're in time out on someone's lap." She reads.

I rolled my eyes.

"Who?"

Lace sends me an apologetic look and mutters. "The person in front of you."

Of course.

Did Cole know that question was coming?

Was this literally happening because I said no to him a minute ago.