46

lol part 1 of the night- enjoyyy. Remember to vote and comment! :)

Nova's POV

"Cole I told you 7." I say as I open my front door to him.

"Well I was bored."

Cole walks in and my eyes widen at how good he looks, he was literally just wearing some grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt but for some reason he is honestly the most attractive fucking human.

Fuck off.

Nunning November.

Not cumming November.

Jesus, chill girl.

My eyes widen more and I realise I have just been staring and I clear my throat. "You are early."

"Yes love we established that." He smirks and I stand aside for him to come in.

"You can help tidy then." I say and he laugh nodding and slipping his shoes off and placing them in the little box I have.

He has been here so many times.

"What do ya want me to do?"

"Wash up?" I ask smiling thankfully and he chuckles nodding, heading towards the sink.

I continue doing my own things and make sure everything is just like away and okay for guests.

Guests as in my two best friends and their boyfriends. But I am so used to the flat being quiet so I am utterly unsure what to do with new people.

Like do I just tell them to explore, there's not much to explore. Plus, I don't want them in my bedroom. I don't know how this works.

I am definitely overthinking.

"You know." Cole says and I sigh, turning around to him and he is stood leant against my kitchen side watching me, he had finished the washing up.

"Mm?"

"You look nice."

"Oh." I say and look down at myself, I was literally just in a comfy plain blue dress. It was pretty loose fitting and ended a couple of inches above my knee.

"You look nice too." I send him a quick smile and move to grab things from the fridge to put them on my table.

As like a drink place.

I don't know.

But as I walk to grab the bottles, Cole's hands were gently attach themselves to me and I am pulled to him.

"Cole." I sigh and go to pull away.

I canny think so close to you.

His hands become placed happily on my waist and he had pulled me to him so I was pretty much pressed up against him.

"Woah you never compliment me." He chuckles and I frown looking up at him.

I guess that's true.

"I do in my head." I whisper and he smiles.

"You do?"

"I think that you are ruggedly beautiful. Albeit it is always in relation to wanting to paint you, or draw you but um, yeah."

He grins.

"Here I thought you thought I was ugly."

I shake my head up at him in amusement but do feel a little bad, I guess I am never very warm with my words.

And now I took physical contact away too.

Why was he here?

"Sorry." I whisper and find my hands snaking themselves up his chest and around his neck.