23

sad chapter, but next chapter is better I promiseeee

November's POV:

"So, when are you coming to mine?" Sage says as I go to get out the car.

"About 7? Then I can get ready and drink until it's time to go?" I ask and she nods sending me a smile.

"I feel like we haven't been out in ages."

"I know, I am excited." I smile back at her and she restarts the car.

"Okay cool, and are you still fine with James coming? You're going to be like fifth wheeling, I can just tell him to fuck off."

I laugh at her bluntness and shake my head, opening the door. "No I am good, I wanna meet him and it's not like yous are going to ditch me."

"Oh of course not. Are you sure you don't want me to wait? I don't mind, I can even come in with you?" She asks pushing a hand through her blonde hair.

"Nope all good." I was just going grocery shopping, planning to get a taxi home.

"Okay. I will see you at 7."

"Yep, see you in a bit." I say and climb out the car.

Shopping always felt like such a task, especially since there were specific things I was and wasn't supposed eat.

Like I don't actually know if it makes a difference but since I have been eating properly and avoiding certain things I have been a lot better so I am going to continue doing my little thing.

I push my trolly round and stand in front of the vegetables, finding stuff that I can throw into meals that I wont really notice.

For example bell peppers, cut them up and put them In with the diced onions, extra vegetable added.

Or is it a fruit?

I get confused with the salad stuff.

Like a cucumber, is that a fruit? A tomato? Aren't they just in a different category.

They are savoury fruits.

Gosh, I feel like a boring adult even in my head.

I chuck some vegetables into my trolly and push down the next aisle, tossing some options next to the vegetables.

When I have basically filled my cart with everything I will need for the next coming week I smile a little to myself when I go down the alcohol section.

This was much more fun.

I grabbed a bottle of vodka because I wasn't that adventurous and also grabbed a couple of bottles of wine. That will do for us tonight, it was my turn to buy the alcohol.

We were planning on preing at Sage's and heading to the club about ten or eleven. Rose wasn't a fan of clubs but it seems as if she is more willing to try thing now that she has Linc to support her.

We hadn't been out in town for literally over a month, so I was excited too. Not to hook up with guys, like I told Cole. His face was hilarious.

And made me a little uneasy.

But whatever he was feeling he put it behind him and went along with it, he was funny at lunch today. We hadn't spoke that much since the diner.

We had seen each other every day, just, we didn't speak much during that time.

"Crazy night planned?" A voice startles me and I immediately clench my fists around the trolly, moving away from him.

"Yuen."