SOS

"Haruka chan... I'll do anything you tell me to" The tall grey haired boy pleaded "My brother will be kicked out of Inarizaki if the dean sees it! He's being framed"

"Yumiko! Why would you even tell your cousin anything about me?" She scoffed adjusting her fake glasses.

"I really wouldn't but Atsumu is in big trouble" Yumiko, her only friend replied.

"If you tell a soul, you're dead" she deadpanned and he nodded vigorously.

Haruka wanted to get through high school without being known to anyone let alone one of the Miya brothers, whom she wanted to avoid until the end of her days.

She pulled out a small geeky little laptop like thing with a heavy keyboard, almost making it look like a state of the art military masterpiece.

"That's a cool... gadget" he said not knowing what to call it.

"As long as you don't call it a laptop" she said typing as the speed of light.

"But woah... What is this?" He crouched beside her and her eyes widened at how close his face was.

"It's a custom toughbook I fully reconfigured" she said "I call him Nemesis"

"What?" He thought she was joking.

"You won't be laughing when I'm done" she said in all sincerity and in a second all the cameras in the school were on her monitor.

"Yumi wasn't kidding when she said you'd know how to sort this" he said with his mouth agape.

"Date, place and time?" She said.

"Umm early today... 6:30 am" he said. "The music room"

"Early riser, huh?" She mumbled as she opened the footage of that said time.

"Oh. MY. GOD!" Yumiko covered her face.

That was the most she'd seen of her cousin. Osamu was in a shock as he saw Atsumu fuck a girl on the closed piano.

"Didn't know he was into bondage" Haruka said eyeing his tie bound to her wrists, to lighten the tension.

"Woah there" she said "Looks like this never happened" before she popped her knuckle and began her magic.

"Cropping 18 minutes..." she mumbled "Inserting still image... merging time frames..."

"There. He's off the hook" she was done in a minute "I don't know if you'd call this framed"

"Well, she's the daughter of Inarizaki's president so they CAN'T kick her out. He broke up with her during the break today because of her toxic antics and she's going to tell the dean that he forced her."

"Mhmm..." was all she could say. She hated people who blackmailed and took advantage of them when they're the most helpless. Being in that situation herself, she hated people like that the most. Her intolerance towards the lot was extremely high.

"So she's one of those kinds, huh?" Haruka asked still staring at her monitor.

"The things Aiko said to him this afternoon. I'm surprised you didn't hear about her causing a scene. Atsumu was so upset with the public exhibition she put up, he went home soon and didn't even attend practice. He never missed practice. He didn't tell me until I beat it out of him."

She opened the footages again and thoroughly searched through the lot. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Consider it a gift" Haruka said taking out one of Aiko's other escapades from the swim room and copied the footage to the empty room's coinciding with the accused timing.

"When he's called to the dean's office tomorrow, make sure they check the swim room footage at 6:30" she said before closing her toughbook shut and took deep breaths because of how much it triggered her anxiety but made sure they didn't know.

"Oh..." he was speechless "T-Thank you..." he said "I mean it. Thank you so much"

"No problem" she said trying to keep her breaths steady and when she was better she got up to leave "I have someplace to be. I'll leave now" she forced a smile on her face and hurried back home before she broke down in her room. She threw her glasses on her bed and ran into her bathroom to dunk her face in a giant bowl of water, she kept exhaling in the water before she pulled back to take in a deep breath and repeated the same until she calmed down. "It's okay... it's okay... you're panicking for no reason" she said to ease the burns in her chest. She wanted to swallow a bucket of ice and breathe in from an oxygen tank. "Haru?" Her mother walked in on her having a freeze.

"HARU! Are you okay?" She pulled her back on her feet and dragged her to the bed before pulling her drawer to take her anxiety pills out. "Haru, you're a strong girl. Don't let things get to you so bad. They all pass. They will"

"Mama, I'm so... sorry"

"It's not your fault he turned out the way he did. You've learnt so much from it. Don't go back to feeling the same way. We moved away from it" she said.

"Don't tell Niisan" she said and her mother hesitantly nodded. Haruka hadn't let her tell him everything and her mother was very upset about it. Her brother was soaring, his volleyball game was at its peak and Haruka wanted to be the last person to disturb his mental balance.

Atsumu was fearing for his life and Osamu let him so he'd finally learn his lesson. He trembled as he walked into the dean's office and almost had a nervous breakdown when he saw Aiko already there.

"He forced me into it" she cried and Osamu scoffed while Atsumu saw his life flash before his very eyes. He knew for certain that he was dead when they pulled out the CCTV footage and when the empty room popped up, Atsumu rubbed his eyes to see if he was dreaming. It wasn't a glitch because the time stamp didn't stop counting. "What??" Aiko's legs froze.

"Ms. Furukawa, there's nothing here" the dean said.

"HOW? B-But..." she stuttered.

"You should check the swim room footage just in case" Osamu had a small but recognisable smile on his face and his brother looked at him wondering what he was trying to do. And when Aiko was the one in deep waters now Atsumu was speechless.

"There must be a misunderstanding, you two should go to class" the dean sent the brothers back holding Aiko behind and Atsumu was sure that it was a dream. He couldn't even talk till after school, he only loosened up a little after practice ended.

"What... how... that..." he ran his hand through his blonde locks on their way home.

"Ah, now you owe me a favour" Osamu said.

"How did ya do that??"

"I'm gonna use that favour and tell you to never ask me that" he said trying to keep his promise to Haruka.

"Did you hack into the system?" His accent died when he got more serious and conscious.

"Maybe..." his brother said "But I can't tell you since I promised I wouldn't reveal his identity. I also can't pull a favour like this again so stay out of trouble"

"So it's a girl..." Atsumu mumbled opening the door of his house. He was now even more curious to find out the girl who saved his skin and his career.

"What?" His brother asked.

"Nothing." He said before walking into the room and closed the door shut. It was a miracle in his life, the one he'd never experienced before and his mind was now set in stone.

"I will find her no matter what it takes"