Chapter 1: I've got married?

A luxurious manor, in the western suburb of Yanjing City. In the center of this 100-acre luxurious and elegant manor, an indestructible steel house stood there which was completely made of high-quality steel including doors, windows, and beams.

At noon, Qingcheng Liu, known as the country's richest woman, was walking slowly towards the house with a food plate on her hands. As soon as she arrived at the iron gate, a dull voice inside came out, "Just put the food at the door!"

Qingcheng Liu stood at the door and said, "Why not let me in and stay for a while?"

"No!" The man answered resolutely.

Qingcheng Liu did not give up, "I just want to see you. Please let me in. I'll leave right away after that."

"There are too many hidden traps inside the room. You will get hurt if you come in". A cold voice came from the iron house.

Qingcheng reluctantly said, "My son, the manor is monitored everywhere with strict protection. Moreover, you have learned martial arts and possessed extraordinary abilities since your childhood. Why are you so cautious?"

That's right. The man in the house was Qingcheng's beloved son, Andy Wu, the heir to the First Family in the country--the Wu family!

Hearing what his mother said, Andy gave a reply slowly, "False friends are worse than bitter enemies. It's always right to be cautious."

Qingcheng said, "You are right. But you have been staying in the house since you became the heir to the Wu family. I haven't seen you for four years. Don't you think you are too cautious about this?"

Andy Wu said disapprovingly, "Mom, do you know that many people out there are jealous of me and even hate me because I'm the heir to the Wu family?"

Andy Wu cares most about his life. He has been hoping to live a hundred years with valor since at an early age. That's why he changed his name to Andy.

As Andy's mother, she certainly knows about her son. He is so clever that he is good at learning everything. Now he has been a man versed in both literature and martial arts, in addition, he was appointed as the heir to the Wu family when he just came of age. But he was too cautious! His mother Qingcheng thought so.

Qingcheng could do nothing with Andy. Seeing that Andy didn't eat, she sighed deeply. After putting down the food gently, she had to leave.

It was not until Qingcheng Liu disappeared from sight that Andy Wu took the food and began to eat. But then, Andy Wu's complexion suddenly changed.

"It's poisonous!" Realizing that something was wrong, Andy immediately stretched fingers into his throat and tried to spit out the food. Puff! As the mouthful of blood spurted from his mouth, he fell to the ground with his expression filled with consternation.

***

Three years later, in a mental hospital, Westplain City. Andy Wu slowly opened his eyes on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

His fist was clenched tightly. A strong force was flowing rapidly inside him with his eyes flashing a sharp light in the silent space. He was very concerned about his security and staying cautious about his life, but he never expected that he was poisoned. Thinking of this, Andy felt very irritated.

"Still alive? Put on your clothes and come with me!" A female voice suddenly came along as Andy was being immersed in memories. A tall woman strode into the ward. This woman, named Jenny Xia, was known as beauty in Westplain City.

Andy let loose his fists immediately and looked at Jenny Xia. After a while, Andy asked, "Who are you?"

Jenny shouted angrily at Andy, "You stupid! Don't you remember your wife?"