Chapter 48:

As the name suggests, the blade man is as sharp as a blade, with a murderous aura, he is like a killer.

When such a person moved, it was like a flash of light and sword shadow, and the crowd immediately retreated in shock.

However, just as the blade approached Josh, Angela suddenly said, “Stop.” The

two words, very suddenly, broke through the heavy noise and shook the sky above the courtyard.

Hearing the words, the blade stopped unconsciously and looked at Angela.

The others also stared at Angela inexplicably.

Angela had a stiff posture and a look of death. She looked at Cecil and spoke very solemnly: “Mr. Zhang, I caused the matter, and I took Baisui to take revenge on you. I did it. I’m willing to go with you and punish as you like. Can you let go of a hundred?”

Angela went out without fear of everything.

She has no regrets when things have developed to this point. She knows very well that Josh has done everything for her. She is also gratified that Josh taught these people for her. She knew that Josh was capable and confident, and she had planned to follow Josh’s footsteps to the end. However, now the situation is completely beyond Angela’s expectation. Cecil came suddenly and even brought more than two hundred people over. They all had guys in their hands. Even if Josh had three heads and six arms, he would definitely not be able to solve this. thing.

The last thing Angela wanted was to hurt Josh. Even though Josh was willing to give her everything, she didn’t want to see Josh hurt and suffer. She would rather bear it all by herself, but also protect Josh’s integrity.

“Now I know I’m afraid? Aren’t you crazy just now? Did you let your idiot husband run wild here?”

“Yeah, your idiot husband is like a mad dog. He fights when he sees people and acts nonsense. You think he can escape “

I must not let this fool go, he must be abolished.” The members of the

Zyden Family have risen again. They can’t tolerate Angela, let alone Josh. They all want Josh to be abolished.

Cecil looked at Angela coldly, and said solemnly: “You two, don’t even want to escape today.” Angela, he naturally wants it. But Josh must pay a heavy price.

After speaking, Cecil pointed at Angela and ordered the people behind him: “Catch her over to me.”

After hearing Cecil’s words, there were two tall and strong men immediately, walking quickly towards Angela. Past.

As soon as the two of them approached Angela, suddenly, a figure quickly flashed over, banged twice, and the two tall and strong men fell to the ground.

The figure that appeared suddenly was Josh.

Josh looked at Angela, who was obviously very scared, but pretended to be strong, and said distressed: “Didn’t I tell you, I can shelter you from the wind and rain, even if the sky falls, I can help you go back. With me here, you don’t have to worry about anything.”

For Josh, everything is nothing.

After hearing this, Angela was deeply moved in his heart. She knew that since Josh returned to normal, the big words he said were basically no longer empty words. He really seemed to be a different person, and he seemed to be able to carry the sky down. Angela didn’t know how Josh was so Confidence, I don’t know how Josh dealt with Cecil’s two hundred people. However, when the matter was over, Angela could only choose to believe in Josh, even if she still had lingering fears and worries in her heart.