Chapter 51:

A big gift.

Hearing this, Zyden’an’s heart couldn’t help but burst twice, and a bad premonition struck him. If he didn’t offend Josh, then Josh said that he would be excited to give a big gift. look forward to. However, Josh, who came with the purpose of revenge, his gift would naturally not be a good thing.

Zyden Smith originally thought that Josh was a violent and reckless man. As long as he relied on the old and sold the old, he was sure that Josh would not beat him, and this matter would be easily revealed. But now it seems that Josh is not a foolish man, Zyden Smith still underestimated him. After a pause, Zyden Smith, with a nervous heart, cautiously asked Josh: “What gift are you going to give me?” As

soon as Zyden Smith’s voice fell, a man in a suit suddenly walked into the yard. I came to Josh and handed a letter to Josh.

Josh took the letter and handed it to Zyden Smith, and said coldly: “This is my gift to you, I hope you like it.”

Zyden Smith stretched out his hand tremblingly and accepted the letter. A piece of thin paper fell into Zyden Smith’s hands at this moment, but Zyden Smith felt that it was a treasure. He tried his best to calm his heart and soul and slowly opened the letter.

Suddenly, the text on the letter caught Zyden Smith’s eyes clearly.

After reading the content, Zyden Smith’s blood surged, and his whole body fell backward.

Stephen Jade’s eyes were quick and his hands were quick, and he supported the old man, which made Zyden’an stabilize his body and did not fall to the ground.

Zyden Smith’s chest was depressed, his head blocked, and his eyes were full of disbelief. He shook his head dumbly and muttered: “This is impossible, this is impossible.” Obviously, Zyden’an was greatly affected.

Upon seeing this, Stephen Jade knew something bad had happened, so he quickly took a letter from Zyden Smith and read it.

After reading it, Stephen Jade’s expression also became extremely terrifying, his eyes almost burst, and his eyes were full of unbelief. The credible letter clearly states that all companies and stores under the Zyden Family will be shut down from today due to tax evasion and other illegal acts. This is a document issued by the city, with a seal on it.

Stephen Jade couldn’t accept this fact. He stared at Josh with canthus, and gritted his teeth and said: “Who are you fooling around with a fake document? Is the property of our Zyden Family that you can seal? “

The achievements of the Zyden Family’s development to this day cannot be achieved overnight. This is the foundation of the Zyden Family’s efforts and step by step. Today’s Zyden Family industry is like an indestructible building. Destroyed at will.

Stephen Jade does not believe that Josh has such abilities. Even if Josh has a backing like He Rusong, he will only have black power at best, and if the industry accumulated by the Zyden Family for many years collapses overnight, this is by no means a pure black background. Stephen Jade didn’t believe Josh could do it anyway.

Of course, Stephen Jade had just finished speaking when his cell phone rang suddenly. After answering the call, Stephen Jade’s face instantly changed color and his face was haggard.

Almost at the same time, the other members of the Zyden Family also received the same content of the call. After listening to the call, each of them showed a completely desperate look, because the news they received was from their respective stores, companies, It was seized by law enforcement officers.