Chapter 57:

Lin Bao’s heart trembled constantly. To him, Josh was as terrifying as Hades. He was quite scared!

Josh was very observant. From Lin Bao’s expression, he knew that Lin Bao was not lying.

Immediately, Josh ignored Lin Leopard and flashed directly to the side of the Mercedes-Benz car, and pulled Liu San out of the car. He pinched Liu San by the neck and asked in a deep voice, “You kidnapped?”

Josh Year-old’s tone was deep and cold, and his eyes bloomed with a cold murderous look.

Liu San seemed to be caught by the breath of death. At this moment, he deeply felt how terrifying Josh was, and he finally understood why his boss Lin Leopard feared Josh so much. At this time, Liu San’s courage was also frightened. He blushed and explained to Josh laboriously: “No, I don’t.”

Josh’s neck was severely choked, and Liu San made an abnormal sound. difficult.

Josh knew immediately that Liu San had not lied. He immediately threw Liu San aside, and then asked Lin Bao, “You didn’t send someone to guard the back door of my house?”

Lin Bao was previously Josh. I was so scared that I just wanted to run away. Now, hearing Josh’s question, he suddenly remembered that there was indeed someone from him at the back door. So, he quickly replied: “We sent a few guards, but we didn’t arrest the sister-in-law?”

Afraid that Josh would not believe it, he immediately shouted: “Get off all of them.”

Five vans. Brothers, get out of the car quickly.

Lin Bao glanced at these people a few times, then frowned and asked, “Where is Wang Mazi?”

Wang Mazi is also Lin Bao’s subordinate. Because his face is covered with pockmarks, he is called Wang Mazi. This person is agile and does things. Clever, highly regarded by Lin Leopard. When he came just now, Wang Mazi was worried that Josh would escape from the back door, so he took the initiative to block the back door.

“I don’t know?” Lin Bao’s little brothers looked at each other, confused.

Just now, the boys present were stunned by Josh’s strength. Later, Lin Bao suddenly asked everyone to retreat, and everyone hurriedly fled. At that time, they all cared for themselves, and who could care for others.

Lin Bao patted his head, and said ashamed: “Brother, I’m sorry, I ran too fast just now, I forgot Wang Mazi, I will call him.” While

talking, Lin Bao quickly took out his mobile phone and gave him a call. Wang Mazi called.

Toot toot.

The phone kept ringing, but unfortunately no one answered it.

“Damn, don’t answer the phone.” Lin Bao was very angry.

“Let me find it.” Josh ordered harshly without wasting time.

Lin Leopard did not dare to delay, and immediately ordered to return to search for Wang Mazi. After some searching, Wang Mazi and his five younger brothers were found in a weed about ten meters away from the back door of the bungalow.

Six people were lying motionless among the weeds.

“Brother, what’s going on?” Lin Bao frowned deeply and asked Josh very suspiciously.

Josh didn’t talk nonsense with Lin Leopard. He walked into the grass and checked the situation of Wang Mazi and others. All six of them were knocked out by a single move, and they performed neatly.

He was able to stun six people in silence, and capture Angela and Wanda, without making a sound. This is enough to show that the opponent is very tough and extremely professional.