Chapter 17: Get the hell out!

Speaking of the devil and here he comes! It really terrified everyone present!

Upon hearing the name of Boss Feng, the people who had been trembling with fear were almost scared to death. With a pale face, everyone looked over to the entrance. What they could see was the Boss Shengli Feng walking in with big strides, looking dignified.

Boss Feng, whose name was known far and wide to the whole city, was a representative figure in the Westplain City Underworld and was absolutely a terrifying existence.

A man like him always had something on him that other people couldn't match. The atmosphere in the hall immediately got depressive the moment he walked in.

The old lady was quite somebody with courage and boldness but even so, she's still got a little panic when she saw Boss Feng walking in, she stood up to welcome him and slightly bent over and asked nicely, "Boss Feng what good wind brought you here?" the old lady was way much older than Boss Feng, but she didn't pride herself on her seniority, instead, she became rather cautious and was quite respectful in front of him.

There's no way to change it, because of Boss Feng's reputation and position, a second class family like the Xia family was almost nothing compared to the Feng's family.

On seeing the old lady, Boss Feng squeezed a smile and said, "I heard the Xia family is having a family reunion here so I came to have a look" he looked so sweet and kind and so was his tone.

However, for the old lady, it wasn't the case at all. She felt nervous and scared because of a guilty conscience, as she was using Boss Feng's name when she called bluff earlier. She was afraid that he had come to get even. Looking at Boss Feng, she said cautiously, "It's very kind of you."

Still smiling, Boss Feng said "I heard someone was trying to cause trouble here as I failed to fulfill my duty. To show my deepest sincerity, this meal shall be free of charge and I'd like to offer my best liquors in the house to everyone here as an apology."

He was only being polite. Actually, the reason why he did it was that he was afraid that Andy would hold grudges and get revenge, so he came to show his kindness first. Boss Feng clapped his hands while talking.

More than ten waiters immediately showed up with the top liquors in hands and served them on the tables. The old lady knew the value of the liquors. They were worth a great deal of money.

Her heart trembled, she said with great surprise in her tone, "Boss Feng there's totally no need for this, as we have already the best service here." Boss Feng claimed that it was for the Xia Family, but the old lady was truly too scared to accept it.

Boss Feng said boldly "It's alright, I give it out of respect. Do accept, please. I will excuse myself now as I have a business to attend.

Boss Feng turned around and left at once, leaving the whole Xia family standing gazing at each other. What a day! Unexpected things happened one after another and it was beyond their ability to handle them. They were still at loss even if Boss Feng was already out of sight.

The old lady was knowledgeable but at the moment was at her wit's end. She sat back by the table looked at the liquors and felt like it was a dream.

"Grandma, look how well we are treated by Boss Feng, thanks to Grandpa!" No one knew how long it had been before Bill Xia began to talk and sighed. The old lady frowned and sighed with emotion, "I didn't expect the old man has this ability." Soon she laughed with happiness, said with relief, "It's a good thing after all, which means our Xia Family didn't fade away. Let's just accept Boss Feng's kindness and drink!"

Upon hearing the words from the old lady, the people at each table didn't hesitate to open the liquors and started to toast. A lot had happened to this celebration party and the atmosphere finally got back to harmony.