Chapter 83:

Shadow Shadow is wearing a black robe, and the hood of the robe is buttoned on his head, making him look low-key and mysterious. On his face, he wears a golden ghost mask, which is shining in the sunlight that just broke through the clouds. , Exuding golden light, he is powerful, mysterious and brilliant.

He stood on the ring, like a dark king watching the world. The king came, and the audience was quiet.

Everyone was dumbfounded, staring at the shadow on the ring, and their hearts were shocked for a long time. Shadow’s strength is also too terrifying, he seems to have never shot at all. It’s just that the whole person rushed to the ring and knocked the champion Xiao Jun into the air with his body. This kind of toughness was really unexpected.

The huge mountain top fell into deathly silence.

“Is this the Shadow?”

“Look at him coming out and the gold medal killer cleared his way. It must be Shadow.”

“Why Xiao Jun was shot directly into the air? Is Shadow so strong?”

“Yes, Xiao Jun is the champion of boxing.” Ah, he never lost in the boxing gym. How could he be so vulnerable in front of the shadow? “After a

short silence, the rustling arguments gradually sounded, everyone is unbelievable, the shadow demon, strength It was so strong that it surpassed everyone’s original expectations. As soon as he came out, he was disarmed and knocked off Xiao Jun, shocking the audience.

Now, everyone in the alliance team. His face is more ugly than the other!

“Gu Hanlin, didn’t you say that this boxing champion can avenge our son? You go and help him up and continue to fight. I can pin my hopes on you. Don’t let me down!” When Xiao Jun was defeated, Fu Qingyun was not depressed at all. On the contrary, he felt that the suffocation that had been held in his heart for a long time was released. He was suppressed by Gu Hanlin in these two days. Now it can be regarded as being able to fight back, how can he be unhappy.

Gu Hanlin’s old face was flushed, he was angry and disappointed, and he was ashamed to throw him to his grandmother’s house. He spent a sky-high price, and the boxing champion from the provincial capital had no chance to make a move, so he was given by the shadow. The spike was killed. How Gu Hanlin could endure the fact that he was so frustrated that he wanted to refute Fu Qingyun, and he was helpless.

“Come on some amazing people!” The shadow on the ring suddenly spoke, making a gloomy voice.

This is the first sentence that Shadow said when he appeared on the stage. In and out of the words, he was full of contempt for Xiao Jun. It seemed to him that Xiao Jun was not qualified to be his opponent at all.

He is very proud, but he has proud capital.

No one in the audience spoke up for a while. Those who were eager to try before, rushed to challenge the Shadow, and wanted to use the Shadow to become famous at the moment, because the shadow’s little test of the knife just now, Has fully demonstrated his power, such a terrifying strong, who dares to provoke easily? Who can show confidence and confidence?

The scene became quiet again, everyone, collectively silent.

The atmosphere stagnated for a moment.

Suddenly, Fei Zhong, who had always been low-key and reticent, suddenly said, “I’ll try it!”

Fu Qingyun couldn’t help being stunned when he heard this. Although Fei Zhong was invited by him, he also knew that Fei Zhong was the Detroit The number one master of the city, the strength is indeed very good. However, Fei Zhong’s reputation. Far less loud than Xiao Jun, Fu Qingyun has always believed that Fei Zhong’s strength is not as good as Xiao Jun. Now that Xiao Jun is defeated, Fei Zhong runs to the stage, isn’t he asking for abuse?