Chapter 37: A powerful man

"Welcome to Wolong Mountain Resort."

These simple four words penetrated the hearts of the audience. For a moment, everyone was stunned and dumbfounded.

Jenny also shook her chest, and an unspeakable strange sensation spread all over her body. Amidst her extreme shock, Andy held her hands and walked into this special passage that was more brilliant than the red carpet.

Seeing the two walk into the exclusive passage, Xiaoyu Dong, who was queuing outside, almost lost her eyeballs. She felt that her worldview was about to collapse. What was going on?

Xiaoyu was unwilling, very unwilling, she angrily pointed at the backs of Andy and Jenny and asked the staff: “Why don’t the two of them line up and can go in without security?” The staff shook his head and said with a silly look, “I don’t know too but this is a special channel that we have each branch and I don’t know how what kind of people are eligible to get in.”

Xiaoyu refused to accept: “The two just came riding a taxi which means they're from rural areas, I'm sure we would also be able to get in." After that, Xiaoyu took Fei Han, gave up the line, and walked through the special channel in the middle. They certainly weren't allowed to take the passageway and was held back from the door. They were confused again.

The audience was speechless.

As if dreaming, Jenny followed Andy into the Wolong Mountain Resort with vain steps.

Wolong Mountain Resort occupies a huge area, with courtyards, pavilions, landscapes, flowers, and trees. The environment here is excellent, the architecture is beautiful, the carved beams and buildings, the winding paths are quiet, and the scenery is unique. It seemed to be a paradise in this city.

It’s just that the people in this Mountain Resort are either rich or noble. Those who can come here to enjoy are all true celebrities. Jenny couldn’t imagine that one day he would even be able to enter such a place.

“I see other people who have VIP cards are queuing up. Why can we come in directly if we don’t have cards?” Jenny’s mind was muddled and didn’t know what was going on.

Andy whispered, “If I say that the door is only open for me, do you believe it?”

Jenny said solemnly, “Don’t be kidding, tell me what’s going on.”

Apparently, Jenny didn't believe Andy's words, Andy could only make up a reason casually, “The villa has a lottery. I am a lucky audience. Lucky audiences can walk through that special passage, at the same time, they are also eligible to visit for free here at mountain villa.” After Jenny listened, she felt relieved in an instant. She also felt very lucky to be able to enter such a paradise for free. She was contented. After thinking about it, she urged Andy again: “Well, but I heard that any consumption here is super high. A meal costs tens of thousands. We can just look at it here, but won’t be able to spend any money. “

Andy said frankly, “It’s okay, I have money.”

Jenny believes that Andy is rich, but his money from an ordinary person can’t be of much use in this place. Their husbands and wives will have to live their lives in the future. In her own situation, it is worth spending money. You can’t swell your face to fill a fat man. Jenny can’t bear to waste a dime here, so she continued to ask, "Even if you have money, you shouldn't spend it indiscriminately, okay?”

Andy was helpless and could only nod.
Next, the two of them strolled slowly in the huge Wolong Mountain Resort. The setting sun hung in the sky, the red light smudged the clouds, and also gave Wolong Mountain Resort a different hazy beauty.