Chapter 9: A furious Andy Wu

Shihao Want and his men came on a rampage.

However, Andy Wu didn't take them seriously at all. He answered the phone calmly, and immediately Changsheng Li's voice came over the phone.

Listening to Changsheng's briefing, Andy said in a hushed voice, "Good, I know." After saying that, he hung up the phone.

At this point, Shihao had already walked up to Andy. He puffed out a smoke ring at Andy and teased, "You fool still know how to make a phone call. Do you think you can still find people to help you? I'll give you time to find them then."

Shihao didn't care about Andy at all, after all, he had brought more than a dozen bodyguards here today.

Andy hated Shihao. Especially after learning that he had deceived Jenny, Andy had to teach him a lesson. But right now, Andy was in a hurry to find Jenny, and he didn't want to waste his time with Shihao. So he said coldly, "Get out of the way, I don't have time to play with you!"

Shihao was furious when he heard this. He threw his cigarette to the ground and said fiercely, "Fuck you, don't pretend you know nothing. I told you, if you don't get a divorce, I'll break your legs, and today......"

'Bang!'

Shihao hadn't even finished his sentence when Andy suddenly kicked him out.

Shihao, who had fallen to the ground, became more furious than ever. He had a sense of superiority, and there was no one in Westplain  City who wasn't afraid of him. He was always the only one who bullied others, no one dared to bully him. But the fool, Andy Wu, even hit him twice.

The last time he was beaten, Shihao had already remembered Andy's grudge. However, he did not take revenge on Andy but instead complained to his wife first. To him, having Jenny was more important than anything.

But his plan ended up getting screwed by his own family. He didn't want to put up with Andy any longer so he went to Andy to fight him in the first place.

But Shihao didn't expect that Andy would still dare to hit him even though he brought many people with him to threaten Andy, which made him crazy. He held back the sharp pain in his chest and roared madly, "Kill him right now!"

Upon hearing these words, those men holding iron bars attacked Andy.

In less than half a minute, more than a dozen of his men were knocked to the ground.

Andy stood there, he became so majestic in the darkness of the night.

He won the fight with ease with one against ten.

Shihao who was lying on the ground forgot about the pain and anger, he was stunned completely. He witnessed Andy kill a dozen people at once, and this scene was too horrible. Shihao who had also seen the world had also seen quite a few fights. But he never encountered someone as powerful as Andy for the first time. How could he be an idiot when he was so good at fighting?

As Shihao froze, Andy took a step away and approached him.

Andy was still the same as before, without any superfluous expression on his face. However, on him, there was an additional mysterious and powerful aura that felt like a demon. Seeing him approaching, the domineering Shihao was terrified. He tried to run away, but he turned to jelly and couldn't move his legs.

"Don't come to me." Shihao cried.

Andy came in front of Shihao and looked down on him like a monarch, sternly saying, "Don't bother my wife in the future."

After saying that, he gave Shihao a stunning kick. Afterward, Andy got into a taxi and said to the driver, "Bring me to the Yuting Hotel."

The Yuting Hotel, a five-star hotel in Westplain City, included dining and entertainment.