Chapter 10: Amazing the whole audience

The fear in the heart of Jenny Xia was replaced by excitement, for a man like the greatest hero in the world suddenly appeared to save her.

But, the thing was quite odd that how could this man be Andy Wu?

Jenny could not hold the cup, and she was drunk so badly that she even saw some phantom floating in her eyes, and the figure before her turned out to be Andy, which surprised her deeply. She looked at him absorbed by and answered "Yes" weakly.

With head being pulled aside and bumped by Andy, Dahai Wu was seriously injured. The wine bottle fell down to the ground and he was overcome by a severe headache then, in addition, he was stunned that Andy a strong man. He could only make the final threat, "Release me, or I'll kill you!"

Andy was furious when he saw Dahai untying his belt as he entered the room and then found Jenny drunk. What Dahai want to do was obviously to rape Jenny, which irritated Andy immediately.

Bang! Bang!

Andy pulled Dahai's head and bumped it on the table twice again. Dahai's head was hit so hard that blood came oozing out at once, then he fainted away.

After letting go of Dahai, Andy was worried about Jenny, "Let's go home!" With that, he held Jenny in his arms and left quickly.

However, as he just got out of the private room, Andy found more than 20 strong security guards in uniforms blocking the corridor.

The leader, who seemed over 30 and wore a decent suit, was Qilong Sun, the manager of Yuting Hotel! He looks like a gentleman but, actually, he is a ruthless person.

It was impossible that a person, who became a manager in a five-star hotel has no capabilities. Thus, there was no doubt about the ability of Qilong.

"It's not such easy to leave after hitting a person in my place, isn't it?" Qilong said in a flat tone. Andy looked down on Qilong and said indifferently, "Go away!"

Qilong's complexion got bad and the expression in his eyes was cold which only meant that he was furious because the guests in Yuting Hotel all treated him with respect, but Andy just hit a person and was still arrogant. Thus, his tone changed into severeness, "Guy, you can't leave here easily after hitting someone. You'd better come with me, or expect no mercy!"

Andy said coldly, "I'll say this twice, GO AWAY!"

Qilong was more than furious, and swore, "Fuck!" Then he rushed to Andy.
Bang!!!
He was suddenly hit and flipped backward, falling to the ground before he could even come close to Andy.

The security guards in the corridor even didn't saw clearly how Andy acted only to find out that Qilong failed. The scene was mysterious. All the people were confused because Qilong was always good at fighting. How could he become so fragile?

"Young man, you really have some capabilities!" Suddenly, the door of the next private room opened. A man walked out wearing a tunic suit. He was nearly 50, named Shengli Feng.

In Westplain City, Shengli was considered as a legendary figure. He was born in an ordinary family, but now he became a big shot in the City. His assets were abundant, including hotels, karaokes, nightclubs, and bars. With strong international relationships and a number of subordinates, he could be regarded as the representative personage of the grey zone economy in Westplain.

Yuting Hotel is one of his assets.

Tonight, Shengli was having dinner with several big shots of Westplain City in a private room on the fourth floor to discuss affairs. At the beginning of the hitting, Shengli heard something but didn't care about such a little thing. In his mind, the problem would be solved quickly. But in fact, he finally found out that the condition outside was getting worse, so he couldn't help walking out of the room.