Chapter 68:

The picture in front of him was too shocking. Josh was also a person who had seen strong winds and waves, but this scene still made him unable to resist the surge of blood and he was instantly stunned.

“Ah!” Dennis, who was taking a bath, saw that the door was kicked open, and she screamed in shock.

This scream, loud and piercing, made Josh, who was stunned, suddenly sober. He didn’t dare to take another look, and quickly closed the bathroom door again.

“What’s wrong?” Tang Rui in the room heard the movement and ran out limping for the first time.

When he saw Josh standing in front of the bathroom, Tang Rui was furious. He picked up a pole and rushed to Josh and beat Josh fiercely.

Josh didn’t expect that this would be Dennis’s home. He didn’t even think that he happened to ran into Dennis taking a shower. He was very ashamed. He didn’t even think about Tang Rui’s beating. To resist, just stretch out his arms and simply block.

The pole in Tang Rui’s hand kept hitting Josh’s arm.

“Damn, you dare to run to my house, I will kill you.” Tang Rui said angrily as he hit.

“Brother, don’t fight.” Dennis ran out of the bathroom in her pajamas, and stopped Tang Rui.

Tang Rui pointed at Josh and said angrily: “Why did this man come to our house? Does he want to plot against you?” Tang Rui defended this sister very much, not allowing her sister to be desecrated in the slightest.

Dennis pursed her mouth and lied: “No, I asked him to come.”

Tang Rui couldn’t say anything: “You asked him to come? What was your name just now?”

Dennis continued nonsense: ” I just saw a cockroach and screamed in fright. It has nothing to do with him.”

Tang Rui finally put away the shoulder pole after listening, he asked Dennis with a little dissatisfaction, “What do you want him to do at home?” Tang Rui’s tone is not good, which is obviously full of rejection of Josh.

Dennis pouted and explained, “He has no place to live. I want to let him stay at our house for one night.” In the middle of the night, Dennis couldn’t find any other reason besides this explanation.

Tang Rui frowned and said, “No way, no way, isn’t your classmate living here? There is no place to live, let him go out quickly.” As he

said, Fang Bingbing walked out of another room, her face was sleepy. Suddenly, when she saw Josh, her drowsiness ran away in an instant, her eyes widened in surprise, and she was stunned in place.

Of course Josh didn’t plan to live here, but he didn’t leave right away. He even walked around the house. He shot every room and every corner.

Tang Rui became more angry when he saw this. He raised his shoulder and threatened Josh: “Get out.”

Dennisli pulled Josh and said, “Uncle, I’ll send you out! “The

Tang family is not big. Josh turned around a little bit and looked everywhere. He didn’t see any suspicious people, nor did he feel any special breath. This shows that there is no sign of Tibetans in the Tang family. Naturally, Josh wouldn’t be able to bother anymore. He nodded slightly, and left with Dennis.

When she came to the courtyard, Dennis lowered her head and said with a bit of complaint: “Why are you coming to my house and kicking open the door of my bathroom? You don’t need to be so brazen if you want to peep?”

Speaking of this, Dennis blushed. Although she helped Josh speak in front of her brother, it doesn’t mean that she didn’t care about it. After all, she was a person whom her boyfriend had never talked to, but she was suddenly caught by Wu. Hundreds of years have been seen.