Chapter 61:

Detroit, First Hospital, senior ward.

Phil lay softly on the hospital bed with a painful and hopeless expression. The palm and bones of his right hand were all broken. This hand was completely abolished. For Phil, this blow was very big, he was equivalent to becoming disabled. , Phil could not accept this fact.

“Josh, I want you to die.” After a long time, Phil’s desperate eyes revealed the coldness and hatred that carried through his whole nerves.

“Son, come, mom made chicken soup for you.” A graceful middle-aged woman suddenly hurried in from outside the ward.

This woman, Yu Meifeng, is Phil’s mother. Yu Meifeng is very fond of Phil. The lawlessness and arrogance of Phil are all Yu Meifeng used to come out. Now that her son is hurt like this, Yu Meifeng’s heart is broken, which makes her more painful than gouging her own flesh.

“I don’t want to eat, I want revenge.” Phil was lying on the hospital bed, motionless, his eyes fixed on the ceiling, his lips moved and his voice was cold.

Yumei Feng sounded distressed to Phil said: “Son, do not worry, we certainly have to report this hatred, your dad already ahead came back from abroad, should the moment is coming, he will preside fair for you.”

N With that, Phil’s father, Cunningham, strode into the ward, and behind him were the Welch members.

“Zhengcheng, look, your son’s hand was crushed by Josh’s fool. You can’t leave it alone!” Yu Meifeng was also full of hatred. When Cunningham came, she immediately said.

Cunningham was originally on a business trip abroad. He heard that his son had an accident. He rushed back last night. Although Cunningham hated iron and steel for his ineffective son, but, no matter what, this is his closest relatives. Of course he wouldn’t care about Phil’s injury like this. He stared at Phil on the hospital bed with heavy eyes, and asked very solemnly: “Josh did it?”

When Phil saw his father coming, he regained his vitality. He immediately looked at Cunningham and solemnly replied: “It is true. I have listened to you. Since that day, I have never provoke Josh and Josh. Angela is cold, but yesterday, Josh suddenly found the place where I lived

, and he beat me without saying anything, and trampled my hand off.” The more Phil said, the more aggrieved, his anger exploded. His eyes were full of fierce murderous intent, and he secretly vowed in his heart that he would kill Josh.

“Josh? Is that the fool-in-law of Detroit?”

“It’s not him who else, besides the fool, who in this Detroit dares to beat Phil like this.”

“This fool is really lawless, even my Welch dare Fight, he won’t die.”

“This matter must not be

forgotten .” After listening to Phil’s complaint, the Welch became angry and filled with righteous indignation.

Cunningham’s expression also sank. Because of a warning from Harry last time, Cunningham deliberately kept Phil away from Angela. In his opinion, Angela is not simple, at least it must be related to Harry, and Josh As Angela’s husband, Cunningham didn’t want to provoke him even though he was a fool. However, now Cunningham can’t do it without provoking him. His son was actually abolished by Josh. This is a great hatred. Cunningham will never give up, even if Harry’s face is saved. Yes.