Chapter 16: She knelt down

His harsh voice, though not loud, was obviously heard in this silent banquet hall. All family members present were all startled hearing this. They had been grateful for the God since Qilong Sun was eventually about to leave. When they felt somehow relieved, something unexpected happened in this crucial time that, all of a sudden, Andy the idiot came up with such surprising words which made things even worse.

At this moment, all family members immediately cast a disdainful glance at Andy, and couldn't help wanting to send him to hell on the spot! 

Jenny was extremely intense and was also shocked by his words, without hesitation, she walked quickly to Andy and stood in front of him, "Shut up! Who allowed you to speak?" Jenny shouted angrily. She knew that Andy was just defending her, but what he did was no more than offending a furious tiger which would bring her and her family infinite trouble!

After that, Jenny walked quickly to Qilong and stood beside him, "Sorry, Mr. Sun. My husband got something wrong in his head. I beg you to forgive him," Jenny apologized cautiously.

Her heart was shaking for fear that Andy had provoked Qilong. In fact, Qilong was even more anxious when Andy got angry. He knew how frightening Andy was, so he immediately apologized to Jenny, "What your husband said is right, we should apologize for disturbing while you were having your dinner."

After speaking, he turned around and shouted at Qin Zou, "Apologize to Ms. Xia right now!" cried Qilong immediately. Qilong's reaction made all the people present astonished. They were in great doubt. 

Qin Zou was dumbfounded and even suspected that she had misheard that. How could it be? It was acknowledged that her husband Qilong was known for being tough in Westplain City and no one would dare to provoke him. Every time he got into trouble, no matter how hard it was, he would always handle it properly. But now, what made him a coward in front of the Xia family? Why did she have to apologize to Jenny?

Qin Zou couldn't believe it and shouted at Qilong, "Don't you know her husband is an idiot? Why are you listening to him?"

Pak! ! Qilong slapped her heavily on the face and rebuked her angrily, "I told you to apologize to Ms. Xia!" His words were very determined without any room for negotiation. Although he was part of the gangsters, he had never slapped her once. This was the first time he slapped Qin Zou.

Qin was completely stunned for she had never seen his husband got furious like this. She was frightened and didn't know what to do. Not daring to contract him again, she forced herself to apologize to Jenny, "Sorry," said she reluctantly.

Jenny was totally confused. She couldn't believe that things would change in such a dramatic reversal. Qin, that arrogant woman, eventually apologized to her and lowered her head in front of her! What's more, Qilong the big shot forced her wife to apologize to her! All these were beyond Jenny's imagination. She was too excited to speak.

So were the other family members. They felt like falling into a dream.

"Kneel down to apologize!" said Andy abruptly.

He showed no patience and kindness to this woman who had forced her wife to kneel down to apologize. However, his words had made things worse again. All the family members were angry to faint. It was already flattering that Qin would apologize to them, which could, after all, prove that Qilong stopped looking down on them. However, to their surprise, Andy was dissatisfied with it but even wanted Qin to kneel down. For Qin and Qilong, it was unacceptable!

All the family members couldn't stand him anymore and began to reproach him, "You are such an idiot! What are you talking about? Now that she is willing to apologize, why would you still ask her to kneel down?"