Chapter 77:

In order not to stun the snakes, Josh quietly came to the side of the Ouyang family house, which was relatively secluded and surrounded by trees and grass. When Josh came here, he glanced at the wall in front of him.

The walls of Ouyang House are very high, and the walls are smooth and flat. There is no point for stepping on, and most people will never climb up. However, Josh is not an ordinary person. This high wall is no difficulty for him. He jumped at will and he jumped onto the wall.

Inside the wall is the back garden of Ouyang’s family. The garden was quiet and there were no people. Josh didn’t hesitate to jump down immediately and into the back garden.

However, as soon as the others landed, the silent night sky suddenly burst into dizzying sounds, and Ouyang’s siren went off.

Suddenly, several heavily armed guards surrounded them at full speed.

The leader is Ouyang’s guard captain, Ouyang Chi.

Ouyang’s family house is very large, and the people living in the house are all important figures of the Ouyang family. Therefore, the task of nursing the house is very important. Every guard must be a carefully selected strong person. The captain of the guard needs to have considerable ability and is worthy of Ouyang. Loyalty of home trust.

Ouyang Chi is a collateral child of the Ouyang family, he is strong, reliable, and extremely loyal. Therefore, he can be worthy of the important task as the captain of the Ouyang family’s guard.

Seeing Josh, Ouyang Chi immediately yelled: “Who are you who dare to trespass into our Ouyang’s house, are you impatient?”

Josh immediately understood when he heard the sound of the siren. This old house was equipped with modern infrared alarms. People who climbed into the wall would be found 100%. So Josh didn’t intend to escape. He faced Ouyang Chi and simply replied: “I’m here to find someone. “

Look for someone not to go through the gate and climb the wall to come in. How could this be fooled by the captain of the guard? Ouyang Chi could not help but directly ordered: “Take him away.”

Ouyang old house, main courtyard, lobby.

This is a large courtyard of Ouyang’s house. The courtyard is large and spacious, and the lobby inside the house is also bright and large. Tonight, the courtyard and lobby of this main courtyard are full of wine tables. This grand banquet is naturally the people who come to deal with the shadows from other places.

Thousands of people gathered here, eating and drinking, talking, having fun, and the guests and hosts.

Since everyone has the same goal and came to deal with the shadows, everyone is considered to be like-minded, and they have a common topic when they talk about it. When it comes to excitement, some people can’t help but feel excited and excited.

As the host, Ouyang’s family perfectly fulfilled the friendship of the landlords. They are also generous, good wine and good food, for everyone to enjoy.

The focus of everyone’s attention now is to encircle and suppress the shadows on Baiyun Mountain tomorrow morning. Everyone vowed to annihilate the shadows this time.

The banquet was lively and noisy, and it was not until 8 o’clock in the evening that the banquet slowly came to an end.

After everyone had eaten and drank enough, a person stood up on the main table.

This person, about fifty years old, has a kind face, a Tang suit, and a strong spirit. He is the patriarch of the Ouyang family, Ouyang Hong.

Ouyang Hong faced the audience, Ling Ran spoke, and said loudly, “Everyone here is a hero, otherwise you would not dare to come and kill Shadow. I know that everyone is not bad for money, but killing Shadow can be regarded as a substitute for heaven. So, my Ouyang family decided that tomorrow, who can kill Shadow with his own hands, my family would like to reward him with a reward of 100 million.”