Chapter 66:

The reason why Lei Ting dared to dominate in Baiyun Ancient Town was entirely due to his extraordinary iron fist.

He has a pair of fists. I don’t know how many people who disobey him have been defeated. Many people succumbed to him because they were afraid of his iron fist. His ability to beat a cow to death has long been famous in the ancient town, but now, he takes the initiative. Fighting Josh with a punch, not only did not defeat Josh, but was beaten by Josh, and even broke his hand.

This scene is so amazing.

The audience was stunned.

Josh cleared away the obstacles, took a step on his own, and walked away with everyone’s surprised eyes.

When Thunder saw this, he immediately endured the pain and yelled: “Catch him for me.”

Thunder’s roar shook the sky , but no one paid any attention to him. His group of little brothers usually fear Thunder most, and in their hearts , Thunder is invincible, but with such an invincible existence, it is vulnerable to Josh. It can be seen how powerful Josh is. How can these boys dare to stop Josh. Isn’t this praying for a dead end as a car? A dozen people just watched Josh leave. Everyone pretended to be deaf and dumb about Thunder’s anger.

“Uncle, why are you able to fight like this? What the hell are you doing?” Dennis chased over again, and asked Josh while walking.

Now she is really more and more curious about Josh. This uncle like a migrant worker is not only a huge wealth, but also has such a powerful force. All this is incredible. Dennis only feels that she has seen a foreigner. Star.

Josh ignored her and continued walking.

Dennis knew that Josh was a taciturn temperament, so Josh ignored her and she didn’t mind. She followed Josh and said as she walked: “Uncle, where are you going now? Are you going? Open a room?”

“Which hotel are you going to? I’m a local, I know the way, I can take you there.”

“You are really willing to spend 100 million for a woman.”

“How rich are you?”

Dennis is really interested in Josh. She seems to have endless questions.

Fang Bingbing dragged her chubby body, unable to catch up with Dennis, she couldn’t stop Dennis even if she wanted to.

“Dennis, what are you doing here all night?” Just when Dennis was chattering, a man walked over.

This man, limping while walking, is obviously a crippled man.

His name is Tang Rui, Dennis’s brother.

When Dennis saw Tang Rui coming, she stopped immediately. She asked Tang Rui, “Brother, why are you here?”

Tang Rui came to Dennis’s face with a limp, and said with a serious face: “I’m looking for you, so late. Why are you still outside?”

Tang Rui and Dennis have been dependent on each other since they were young, and have a deep relationship. Tang Rui is a well-known sister who loves her. Dennis also listens to her brother’s words. She squatted her mouth and pointed atJoshThe 100-year-old back said: “That uncle is quite mysterious, I want to know more about him.”