Chapter 65:

Due to the fact that there were too many people who questioned and the voices were too loud, and the price of the transaction was too large, the auction house’s request for verification of assets was also reasonable.

The crowd all looked at Josh at this moment.

After the auctioneer finished his question, he stared directly at Josh.

Josh met the gazes of the audience and stood up suddenly. He took out his Dollar Bank’s black card, and asked quietly: “Is it still necessary to verify?” The

auctioneer recognized it at a glance, Josh What Sui held in his hand was a genuine Supreme Black Card. His expression changed slightly, and he immediately replied: “No verification is needed.” The

Supreme Black Card, the deposit in it, must not be less than 100 million. This is an iron fact. If the balance in the black card does not exceed 100 million, the bank has the right to withdraw the black card. The auctioneer is very knowledgeable and understands this very well.

After speaking, the auctioneer immediately gestured to Josh and said respectfully: “Sir, congratulations on your successful bid, please come with me.”

“Why don’t you need to verify it? Take a broken card. Will it prove that the assets are over 100 million Dollar? There are more than a dozen bank cards in my bag!” Lei Ting was dissatisfied and shouted loudly.

“Yes, how can it prove that he has billions of dollars in assets?” Many people yelled at him.

The auctioneer explained in a deep voice: “This is the Supreme Black Card of Dollar Bank, with a card balance of at least 100 million. If you don’t understand, you can call Dollar Bank to inquire.” The

auctioneer’s words sounded loudly.

Everyone at the scene woke up instantly.

“Extreme black card, I seem to have heard it. This seems to be a privilege card specially prepared for big people.”

“Yes, my company boss has one. I heard that the deposit balance cannot be less than 100 million, otherwise the bank will black it. The card is taken back.”

“This person has a supreme black card. Isn’t that incredible?”

“I can’t look at him. Now I really believe this.”

“This local tyrant is also a weird thing, so rich pays back this image.” The

auction house was filled with all kinds of exclamation voices.

Josh became the real focal point, and everyone was deeply shocked by him.

Lei Ting and Liang Wenyan sat back stiffly. Their complexions were livid, their expressions were dull, and their hearts were tumbling with various emotions. The two were still the protagonists before, fighting for the price of more than one million Dollar, and they wanted to suppress the other to establish prestige. Who knows, people directly shouted out 100 million, making the two of them look so small in an instant. What is even more terrifying is that this local tyrant who spent 100 million to buy a woman for a night, looks like a beggar, and they don’t believe it to death. Beggars can give out 100 million, but the evidence is in front of them, and they can’t help but believe it.

Lei Ting and Liang Wenyan, as if they had been hit hard, their feelings were difficult to calm for a long time.

Dennis and Fang Bingbing, who were sitting next to Josh, were also shocked into clay sculptures. They were completely unable to move, but their hearts were turbulent and surprised. They really couldn’t imagine such a peasant who looked like a peasant who was about to starve to death. Uncle Gong is a millionaire who can easily come up with a billion.