Chapter 79:

Josh’s sudden sentence was particularly abrupt, and his voice was not loud, but it seemed to have penetrated everyone’s ears.

For an instant, the hustle and bustle of the scene suddenly became quiet, and everyone’s eyes were all staring at the source of the sound.

As soon as I saw this idiot Josh saying this, the silent scene suddenly burst out anxious complaints: “Damn, I got a little excited, I thought someone really knew who the shadow was, no I thought it was this idiot who said it?”

“Yeah, you idiot, you dare to say something here without looking at what the occasion is?”

“If you know who the shadow is, the sun will come out to the west tomorrow. . a ‘ ‘

fool is a fool, do not know too brain before you speak. “

even Fu Qingyun, could not help but whispered to Woodrow exclusion:.” you manage this fool, now is not the time to speak of chaos “

At the huge scene, all kinds of complaints and anger continued one after another. Everyone believed that Josh was a fool, and no one wanted to believe what he said.

However, Ouyang Hong, who had just lost his youngest son, would not miss any chance. As long as he could catch the shadow, he would rather believe what a fool said. So, he immediately asked Josh: “Who is Shadow?”

Josh replied cautiously: “I can’t say this for now, because I haven’t confirmed it yet, but there is one thing I think Shadow It’s not anyone here.”

The object of Josh’s suspicion was naturally Tang Rui. Through various signs, Josh believed that Tang Rui was the most suspicious, and that Tang Rui was probably the shadow. It’s just that this matter is too serious. In case he has the possibility of guessing wrong, then not only Tang Rui will suffer, but Dennis will definitely be over. Josh can’t ruin Dennis at will. He needs himself. After confirming it, we will announce it to the public. Now he stood up and said this, but didn’t want everyone to be restrained here and waste time.

Upon hearing this, Ouyang Hong was furious. He pointed to Josh and shouted awe-inspiringly: “You fool, shut up.”

After speaking, Ouyang Hong faced the audience again and said loudly: “Everyone will continue to check, and today must find out the shadows.”

Hearing this, the big men present were also helpless. They knew that everyone was not suspicion of each other. This way, guessing and guessing can’t guess the result at all, they can only continue to investigate their own team.

Next, each team conducted a more rigorous and more cautious self-examination. Everyone took this matter very seriously and did not miss any clues, but no matter how you checked it, no suspicious person could be found.

Time passed between the fingers, the night was getting deeper and deeper, the patience of everyone was gradually exhausted, and the crowd became more and more restless.

“Brother Ouyang, the shadow will appear on Baiyun Mountain tomorrow morning. We don’t need to waste time here. It’s better to let everyone go back to bed early, and get up tomorrow to kill the shadow together.” Lu Wenshan suddenly spoke and said his own voice. .

When Ouyang Hong heard this, his face sank. He said displeasedly: “Shadow has always been cunning, who knows if he will appear tomorrow.”

“But you can’t find Shade now, what do you say, you can’t take us all Are you stuck here?” Another person made a voice of dissatisfaction.

Everyone here has hatred against the shadows, and everyone wants to find the shadows, but the problem is that they have been investigating for so long, they can’t find out at all. If they continue to search endlessly, it will only exhaust everyone and collapse their mentality. This Wasn’t it cheaper than Shadow?