Chapter 73:

Compared with the hidden prison blood organization, the reputation of the shadow individual is much louder.

The name of the shadow is famous throughout Michigan, not to mention the underground people, but ordinary people, who have heard of the name of the shadow, know that he is the king of Michigan.

Many years ago, Shadow used his own power to destroy all the people. His fame was established from this. He has killed countless people. His name as the Hades is worthy of the name.

Shadow has always been a frightening existence. However, in recent years, he has disappeared. There are very few rumors about him in Michigan. Everyone believes that he retired because of too many enemies. . There are also speculations that he may be dead.

But today, the shadows reappeared. It is said that he is coming to Baiyun Ancient Town. It happened that there was a murder case in Baiyun Ancient Town early this morning, and five people died at a time.

When these two things are combined, the people in Baiyun Ancient Town are naturally panicked and panicked. Who can not fear the living king of the dark shadow?

For Baiyun Ancient Town, the fall of shadow is like a disaster like the end of the world. However, for Josh, this is a good thing, because he knows that Shadow is the boss of prison blood, and the person he needs to find the most is Shadow.

Josh’s face is cold, standing upright on the wide street, watching the remaining few tourists run away hastily, he is motionless.

“Uncle, why are you still standing on the street? The shadows are coming, so quickly hide!” Suddenly, Dennis ran to Josh and anxiously persuaded.

Josh stayed still and replied indifferently: “I’m just waiting for him.”

Dennis was shocked when she heard this, and she became more anxious: “You are crazy, Shadow is a big demon. You must not seek death. If you have nowhere to go, go to my house. My classmate has already left, and you have a room to live in.”

Dennis knows that Josh can fight, but no matter how he can fight, he can’t fight with Shadow. In other words, they are not comparable at all. In the eyes of ordinary people, the shadow is the king of Hades. Whoever wants to die will die.

Which person will be able to compete with Hades?

Josh replied simply: “No need!”

Dennis didn’t give up, and continued to persuade: “Uncle, don’t compete with Shadow, he will really kill you, don’t take your own life. Just kidding!” While talking

, Dennis suddenly noticed that Josh had blood on her waist. She immediately shouted, “Look, you are still injured. Come home with me. I have medicine at home.”

“Xiaoying, Why are you still outside? You want to die, hurry home with me.” Tang Rui limped and walked to Dennis’s side.

Dennis said to Tang Rui: “Uncle is injured, I want to take him home.”

Tang Rui immediately took Dennis’s hand and said dissatisfied: “Don’t cause trouble, do you want the killer to find our house?” With that, Tang Rui forced Dennis to leave.

When she was dragged away, Dennis still yelled to Josh: “Uncle, there is no one on the street, so hide!”

Josh watched Tang Rui’s brother and sister go away. From behind, his eyes gradually darkened. Today he went to the abandoned factory, but he was attacked by Wanda and fell into the trap of prison blood. However, Dennis gave him the clue of the abandoned factory. Josh inevitably became suspicious of the two siblings. He should have checked the two of them again, but now that the shadow is about to come out, Josh doesn’t plan to waste this time, he just needs to wait for the shadow to show up.