Chapter 59:

The sudden ringing of the telephone seemed particularly loud in this silent night, and Josh’s sinking heart suddenly beat violently.

He connected the call as quickly as possible, however, the content of the call cools his excitement instantly.

The other end of the phone replied, “I have made people start a carpet search in Detroit, but I still found nothing.”

Josh heard this, the back of his hand bursts with blue veins, his hand almost crushed the phone, he gritted his teeth. Word by word: “If you can’t find Detroit, you will search the entire Michigan. If Michigan can’t find it, you will search all over the country. I must know their whereabouts.”

Hanging up, Josh’s eyes were red, facing the sky. Roared: “No matter who it is, I will definitely let you die without a place to bury you.” The

anger was raging, and the killing intent was overwhelming. At this moment, Josh was like a demon.

boom!

God seemed to feel Josh’s murderous aura, the weather changed when the weather changed, a dazzling lightning tore through the night sky, thunder blasted, and then torrential rain fell.

Josh stood in the rain, allowing the rain to wash away, but he remained motionless.

The next day, nine o’clock in the morning.

Zhang Hongmei came to Wuzi Hutong, along with her, her son Zhou Wen, and her daughter Zhou Ya.

The three of them walked towards the small bungalow deep in the alley.

On the way, Zhang Hongmei said bitterly to Zhou Wen: “Xiaowen, you have to behave well later, your Aunt Wanda will definitely help me speak. If you try to get Angela’s favor, this will be done.”

Zhou Wen wears a pair of black-rimmed glasses, looks ordinary, has a simple personality, and is very introverted. After graduating from university, he has never found a decent job, knowing that he stayed at home and played games and became a complete gnawing old man. Now, Zhou Wen is about to be thirty years old. He doesn’t have a job, and his wife hasn’t married. Zhang Hongmei has a lot of blind date for Zhou Wen, but excellent people don’t like him, and he doesn’t like him. Even today, he is still a bachelor.

Today, Zhang Hongmei brought Zhou Wen here because she fell in love with Angela and wanted to introduce Angela to Zhou Wen.

In fact, Zhang Hongmei was so active in helping Wanda about renting a house. It was also because she had already planned to make Angela her daughter-in-law. She also explored Wanda’s tone. Wanda would definitely not refuse. After all, for Wanda In other words, whoever is his son-in-law is better than Josh.

Zhou Wen lowered her head and said a little bit shyly: “I am so beautiful, right?”

Zhang Hongmei disapproved, “Why don’t you look down on it, your conditions are not bad, now she is down, surely nothing Requirement. Furthermore, she is willing to marry even a fool, which proves that she is not a person with high-sightedness. As long as you behave well, this will happen.”

Zhou Ya also echoed: “Yes, brother, don’t be afraid , I still have a little friendship with Angela. I will say a few more words to you when the time comes. I believe she will not refuse.”

Zhou Wen still had no confidence and whispered: “But people have not divorced yet, we just Isn’t it a bad idea to talk about marriage directly like this?”

Zhang Hongmei said frankly, “What’s the matter? Sooner or later, look at her house, and you’re down to rent your aunt’s house. How can they still have money to raise this fool? Ah, as long as we reach a conclusion, she will definitely get a divorce right away.”