Chapter 44:

At eleven o'clock in the morning, the Zyden Family House.

Today, this old house is extremely lively, and the old depression is gone. The Zyden Family has developed, and the house has been renovated and remodeled. The entire house has become magnificent and prosperous. The Zyden Family is prosperous, and the people have become prosperous. Even the distant relatives who were not involved in the past are now getting closer. The Zyden Family has now become a huge family.

Zyden Smith, as the head of the Zyden Family, has contributed a lot. It can even be said that he led the children and developed the Zyden Family. Seeing the family from decay to prosperity, the Zyden Family was full of gratitude and admiration for the old man. Today, the grandfather's 70th birthday, the Zyden Family takes it seriously. For them, it is a big day and a good day to show the prosperity of the Zyden Family. The entire Zyden Family is making every effort to prepare.

The courtyard of Zyden's house was lit up with lanterns and festoons, with birthday characters hung everywhere, and the staff was busy, not to mention, the courtyard was full of joy and excitement.

On such a day, almost none of the Zyden Family's children were absent, no matter where they worked or lived, they rushed over early today.

Zyden Smith, the old birthday star, is today's biggest protagonist. He is dressed in a red Tang suit, full of energy and joy.

In the back room, Zyden Smith's three sons were accompanying him.

"Angela still has no news at all?" Zyden'an was dressed festively, all capable, but his face was unhappy and stern. This is a very important day for him. He should have enjoyed it and fully enjoy the scenery, but because of Angela's affairs, he always had a thorn in his heart. He really hated this granddaughter, it was Angela. , Let him not only failed to please Cecil, but offended Cecil. Now let alone get a huge loan, I'm afraid that if Angela is no longer found, Cecil will settle the account with his Zyden Family.

After listening to Zyden Smith's words, Stephen Jade stood up, and he replied to Zyden Smith: "There's no news yet. I have asked someone to search around. It's on the side of Detroit. I went to inquire, but there is no news about her. I don't know where she fled."

Stephen Jade is the eldest son of Zyden Smith, and he is also regarded as the heir of the Zyden Family. Zyden Smith is old, and many things are handled by Stephen Jade.

Zyden'an angrily said: "This unfilial girl is really a broom star."

Zyden's second son Barret Zyden also had an unhappy expression. He gritted his teeth and said cruelly: "If I find it, I will have to kill her. "

Barret Zyden has no other skills, but he is a good hand in fighting. He is a famous brash man.

"Well, Dad, today is your birthday. It is a happy day. There is no need to worry about this. There are still many relatives outside who need us to entertain you!" Soven Zyden, Zyden Smith's third son, persuaded.

Zyden'an nodded and solemnly said, "Okay, all of you must cheer up and get this birthday banquet." After the

conversation, the few people left the back room together.

Zyden Smith came to the banquet room of the main house, and the children of the Zyden Family gathered around to congratulate him. Zyden Smith was full of spring breeze and greeted the children of the Zyden Family.

"Has my Angela come? Who saw my Angela?" When the atmosphere was peaceful, suddenly a woman with a disheveled hair rushed to the banquet room and asked when she saw someone.

This woman is Wanda.

Wanda hasn't closed her eyes for two days. She regrets it. Since Angela ran out of the Zyden Family crying, Wanda began to regret it. Angela is her biological daughter and the only person she can rely on in her life. In 2017, Angela supported a family alone, worked hard, worked hard, and was very tolerant of her mother. Even if she played cards all day long and lost, she did not complain, she was really a good daughter. But myself, the devil is obsessed with his heart, and under the coercion and lure of his father, for the sake of the so-called future of the mother and daughter, he even agreed to betray his daughter.