Chapter 80:

At this moment, Josh was like a life-killing ghost that suddenly popped out in the middle of the night. Anyone who encountered this situation would be shocked. Tang Rui was no exception. He was so shocked that he backed away again and again. Two steps, when he saw that the visitor was Josh, he immediately became angry. He said angrily at Josh: “Are you sick?”

Josh took two steps forward, and he left. Tang Rui was very close, his gaze locked tightly on Tang Rui’s face, and then he spoke again and said

in a deep voice: “Don’t pretend, I know you are a shadow.” Tang Rui frowned, and cried silently: “I said there is a problem with your brain, do you think I am like a shadow?”

Shadow is a demon-like existence, killing countless people, logically speaking, he must have a murderous aura, even if he can hide, rely on Josh’s keen perception can also feel the different breath of the other person. Like the noodle shop owner and the hunched old man, Josh can feel it at a glance. However, from knowing Tang Rui to the present, Josh hasn’t felt any assassin in Tang Rui at all, so from this point of view, Josh does not doubt Tang Rui.

But tonight’s things were too strange, Tang Rui sneaked into Ouyang’s house, and then Ouyang’s house heard the news of the shadow killing, which made Josh almost believe that Tang Rui was the shadow.

Now, he just wanted to force Tang Rui to show his true shape.

“To tell you the truth, I have been following you tonight, and I want to ask you, what did you do when you sneaked in through the back door of Ouyang’s house?” When he spoke, Josh’s eyes burst into sharp light, and the light was deadly light. Grab Tang Rui.

Tang Rui’s expression changed slightly when he heard Josh’s words, but he did not admit it, but continued to pretend to be stupid: “Don’t talk nonsense, when have I been to Ouyang’s house?”

If you say, Tang Rui Honestly admitting this matter and giving a reasonable explanation, Josh may still be shaken, but Tang Rui is still lying and quibbling here, which makes Josh more sure of his thoughts.

Josh’s eyes grew fierce, and he said coldly: “I saw you go in with my own eyes. Your sophistry is meaningless. I advise you to stop playing tricks with me. Don’t forget, you also have a younger sister! “Whether Tang Rui is a shadow or not, Josh can be sure that Tang Rui cares about Dennis very much. Their brother and sister’s feelings are deep and deep.

Sure enough, when Josh talked about Dennis, Tang Rui’s expression changed drastically. He immediately shouted at Josh: “You dare to hit my sister, I won’t let you go.”

Josh Shen Said: “Since you care about your relatives so much, why do you kidnap other people’s relatives? If you know each other, please hand over my wife and mother-in-law!”

Others look for the shadow to avenge their blood, and Josh Looking for the shadow, just to rescue Angela, for him, the first thing is the safety of Angela.

Tang Rui said uncomfortably: “Who kidnapped your relatives, I don’t know what you are talking about.”

Josh’s entire face was cold after hearing this, he sternly said: “You have to waste with me here. Time?”

Tang Rui gritted his teeth and replied: “Okay, I admit, I did go to Ouyang’s house, but I am not the shadow you said.”

Josh’s eyes remained unchanged, he was still fierce. He continued to stare at Tang Rui, and asked in a cold voice, “Oh? Then tell me why you went to Ouyang’s house.” He wanted to see what reason Tang Rui could make up.

Tang Rui pursed his mouth, his expression gradually becoming painful and solemn, he sighed deeply, and then slowly expressed his difficulties.

It turns out that Tang Rui and Ouyang Qing’s lady Ouyang Qing are a pair of lovers who are in love with each other. They both love each other deeply, but they can’t be together just because they are not equal.