Chapter 76:

When she heard that Josh was set up in the abandoned factory, Dennis suddenly showed a look of consternation. She looked up at Josh and asked in perplexity: “Why is there an ambush in advance? Could it be that what we said? Was someone overheard?”

Dennis was obviously unaware of this question, and her expression was full of confusion and confusion.

Josh saw Dennis’s most subtle expressions in his eyes. He couldn’t see a trace of flaws. Dennis was still a college student and hadn’t been involved in the world. Josh didn’t believe that such a young girl could act. So superb that he escaped his eyes, and he felt that Dennis was innocent.

Silent a moment, then perfunctory hundredJoshback to the sentence: “! Maybe”

Dennis sighed, and said:. “Well, I say you do not let your past, you see, almost an accident.”

Then, Dennis began to apply medicine to Josh.

Dennis is not a professional medical staff, but she still knows a little bit about treating wounds. When applying medicine to Josh, she was very cautious. While applying it, she frowned as if the wound was It hurts like her.

After gently applying the medicine, Dennis immediately bandaged Josh’s wound with gauze.

During the bandaging process, the two of them were very close, and it was inevitable that they had a little skin relationship. Josh was not uncomfortable and his mind was not here, but Dennis’s heart was pounding and a little nervous. She was so shy, and immediately after the bandage, she stood up straight, and when the tension was relieved, she told Josh: “Your wound is a bit deep, I feel you still go to the hospital for stitches It’s

safer .” Josh said nonchalantly: “No need.”

Dennis pursed her lips, and said with concern to Josh: “Well, you must be careful. You must not exercise vigorously with this wound, otherwise It will still bleed.”

Josh got up, looked at Dennis, and asked seriously: “Why are you so good to me?”

Through the last survey, Josh knew that Dennis is a kind-hearted girl who likes to help poor people. However, Josh still feels that Dennis is a bit too enthusiastic and tolerant for her help, even if she has taken care of it. She has no complaints or grudges about her body, and she still actively cares about and helps herself, Josh can’t help thinking too much.

Suddenly hearing Josh’s question, Dennis’s small face turned red. She replied a little embarrassed: “You are a special person.”

In fact, Dennis couldn’t tell Josh herself . I always feel that Josh has something attractive about her. She can’t help but want to get close to Josh and help him. This is from her heart.

“What are you doing in my sister’s room? Come out for me.” Tang Rui finished washing the dishes, and immediately furious when he saw Josh and Dennis chatting together in the room.

Dennis quickly explained: “I’ll apply medicine to him.”

Tang Rui said unhappy: “Don’t you know that men and women are different? Why do you bring men to your room?”

Dennis lowered her head and whispered: “Didn’t I say it, just give him a medicine.”

Dennis looked a little guilty of conscience. Josh was nothing, his heart was open, so he didn’t care about Tang Rui’s words. He passed Tang Rui at the door. , Silently walked out of Dennis’s room.