Chapter 50:

He Rusong is a leader of the upper class in Zebravila, and he looks like a heaven to ordinary people.

Snow Hub Villa is a sacred place that ordinary people cannot touch. He Rusong’s ability to sit as the general manager of Zebravila Snow Hub Villa is enough to see his extraordinary ability. He walks here, with his own aura, like a king over the world, he is a more deterrent than Jin Ye.

The people He Rusong brought were also extraordinary. There were a total of four to five hundred people, and each of them was agile and vigorous. Their clothing was uniform. Everyone wore a black costume. Also printed with a dragon character. Obviously, they are not ordinary underground people. They are all thugs secretly trained in Snow Hub Villa. They are the dragon guards of Snow Hub Villa, or Dragon Guard for short.

The power of Dragon Guard is invincible, and Snow Hub Villa can stabilize all forces in the place, and Dragon Guard is indispensable.

Each of Longwei’s warriors is well-trained and audacious. As a whole, they are even more terrifying. Such a team is far from being comparable to those of Cecil.

In front of Longwei, Cecil’s people were like shrimp soldiers and crabs.

He Rusong openly led the Dragon Guard to come. This battle was like the emperor personally leading the imperial guards. Everyone at the scene was shocked to the point that their eyes were widened and their souls trembled. As for Dragon Guard, almost no one knows. Even people who have never been to Wolong Villa know the existence of Dragon Guard. This is the guard who guards Wolong Villa, a black force with extremely powerful combat effectiveness.

Under normal circumstances, Dragon Guards would never leave the villa, because in places, no one would provoke the people of Wolong Villa, but today, the general manager of Wolong Villa led a large number of Dragon Guards out, what a shocking and rare sight. ?

After the crowd was dumbfounded, an incredible exclamation suddenly erupted:

“Mr. He from Wolong Villa is here, what is going on?”

“Yes, he also brought all the Dragon Guards in the villa. Come out, this is going against the sky!”

“Manager He is a godlike existence in Zebravila, who can please move him?”

“Today’s affairs are really getting more and more bizarre!”

The crowd present, frantically restless, and broad and profound texts could not describe their mood at the moment.

He Rusong ignored everyone and went straight to Josh. In the eyes of the audience, he respectfully shouted at Josh: “Mr. Wu.” With

this voice, Mr.JoshshowedJoshwith all his attention. The identity of a hundred years old is perfectly contrasted.

Josh’s image instantly became extremely tall, like a towering tree.

Countless people’s eyes were all blinded by flash.

Although, before Vargas three people pleased Josh, then Jin Rong climbed to Josh, making everyone realize that Josh is not simple. However, this is not enough to make everyone fear Josh and truly look up to Josh. But this time was different. At this moment, it was He Rusong, who personally led LongHarveyto come for Josh. What’s more, He Rusong was so respectful to Josh, as if he was just a follower of Josh. All of a sudden, Josh became radiant and upright.

“Josh, what kind of big man is he?” This is the voice of everyone present.

Even Jin Rong, Vargas and others, they saw Josh’s extraordinary in Snow Hub Villa, but at this moment, they were shocked. They only knew that Josh had a relationship with the boss of Snow Hub Villa, but they didn’t know the relationship to this point. To the point, He Rusong could personally lead LongHarveyto help.