Chapter 72:

With the Rainbow Sword in his hand, Ye Sword was instantly like a rainbow and majestic. He is like a generation of swordsmen, who is proud of the world.

His body exudes a vast murderous aura, and he has the power to block and kill the gods and Buddhas.

Red Rose and the dozen or so masked assassins all felt Martha’s killing intent, and immediately, they quickly dispersed to the side. Their hearts were also lifted up, and their eyes flashed with excitement. Martha is their second master, with extraordinary strength. However, the people in their prison blood rarely saw Martha make a move. This time, they could not hide their excitement and expectation when they were able to see Martha slaughter.

“I repeat, hand over my wife and mother-in-law, and I can forgive you from not dying.” No matter how strong Martha is, Josh dismissed it. He didn’t care about Martha’s murderous aura, and only issued a final warning to Martha. .

Seeing that Josh was so rampant, Hong Rose couldn’t bear it anymore. She immediately urged to Martha: “Second Master, you see Josh is too arrogant, you can kill him quickly!” Hong Rose Knowing that Martha’s martial arts has improved, he also has confidence in him. Not to mention dealing with Josh who is intact, at least dealing with such an injured Josh, it should be nothing to say.

Martha regarded Josh as a worthy opponent, so he was willing to give him a chance, but Josh did not cherish it. Instead, he repeatedly uttered wild words, which made Martha’s killing intent rise to the sky. .

“You die if you die!” Martha took a vigorous step and flashed to Josh’s body. Then, he raised the Rainbow sword and killed Josh.

This sword has the power to open up the world.

boom!

The Rainbow sword in Martha’s hand broke through the air and slashed on the ground of the factory building with a loud noise.

With this loud noise, a dazzling fire burst out where the sword touched the ground.

The dust on the ground bloomed, the air became muddy, and everyone seemed to be in the mist.

This is Martha. If you don’t make a move, it must be earth-shattering.

The dozen or so people onlookers are actually considered masters, but in front of Martha, they appear so small, and none of them can withstand this sword that destroys the world.

Red Rose also felt the power of Martha, and she exclaimed silently in her heart: “The strength of the second

master has really improved.” When the dust fell and the line of sight became clear, everyone realized that Josh had changed. He was not hit by Martha at all, he was unscathed.

“There are not many people who can avoid my sword, Josh, you are really strong, but unfortunately, your opponent is me.” Martha is praising Josh, and he is also raising himself. As soon as he fell, he swung his sword again and slashed towards Josh.

The second sword of Martha was faster and more powerful than the first one.

boom!

As if the ground was shaking, the entire plant was hit again.

However, the sword still hit the ground, and Josh managed to dodge again.

Seeing this, Martha’s anger rose in his heart. He didn’t talk nonsense anymore, and swung several swords at Josh.

Martha learned a set of swordsmanship, called Desperate Thirteen Swords.

Thirteen swords, one sword is more terrifying than one sword, the more you go back, the easier it will kill you. He is relying on this set of swordsmanship to cross Michigan. In recent years, he has rarely encountered strong opponents, and most people in his hands can’t even dodge a sword.