Chapter 47:

As the general manager of the Zebravila branch, Cecil has a place in Zebravila. Many company bosses will flatter him, and all walks of life are more or less implicated in him.

Because of this, Cecil’s contacts are extremely wide. When he greets, many underground people will rush to help him. Relying on this, Cecil has always been domineering in Zebravila, doing whatever he wants. Not many people dare to offend him in the huge Zebravila.

Hearing that Cecil had brought people, Zyden’an suddenly felt energetic. He was very excited, but there were mixed joys and sorrows. The good news is that Cecil’s arrival is equivalent to the savior, so he doesn’t have to worry about Josh The Zyden Family’s troubles are out of control. What worries Zyden An is that he is afraid that Cecil will be angry and his family will also be affected.

After a two-second pause,

Zyden Smith immediately got up and said loudly: ” Come with me to welcome Mr. Zhang.” After that, Zyden Smith led the Zyden Family out of the banquet room.

As soon as they came out, they saw that Cecil was bringing a large group of people into the courtyard of the house aggressively. Each of them was holding a guy in his hand. It was a bad sign.

The leader Cecil has a very miserable image. Not only did he wear a bandage on his head, but his entire face was swollen. Obviously, his injury was serious. The injury caused him to erupt with anger. His eyes were full of fierce and vigorous momentum. It seemed that anyone who approached him would be burned by him.

Zyden Smith felt that Cecil was extremely terrifying at this time, and his heart was also very nervous, but he still mustered up the courage to come to Cecil and complained to Cecil: “Mr. Zhang, Angela today I brought her foolish husband to my birthday banquet. I wanted to hold her to apologize to you, but the fool Josh was too powerful. My son and my guard were injured. I really can’t help him. Ah!”

Cecil stared at the main house banquet room in front of him, and said: “I know, I came to Josh to settle the accounts today.”

After speaking, Cecil suddenly increased the volume and furiously directed at the banquet room. Yelled: “Josh, I’m here, get out of here!”

Cecil’s voice was like a hong bell, loud and unusual, and the entire Zyden Family courtyard seemed to be shaken.

“Cecil is here, what should I do?” Angela panicked when she heard Cecil had brought a lot of people. She was still afraid of Cecil.

Josh calmly said: “It’s okay, I’m here.”

In the eyes of everyone, Josh took Angela and walked out of the main house.

Other guests also followed. They are about to see the end of this excitement.

As soon as Angela arrived in the courtyard, he saw a large group of people behind Cecil. The number was at least two hundred. Angela’s cold face turned white in an instant, and his heart trembled.

But Josh, his face did not change color at all, his face was indifferent, and with Angela, he walked straight to Cecil and stopped.

Cecil squinted slightly and saw that Josh was only bringing Angela with him. He couldn’t help showing a look of surprise. Immediately, he asked

Zyden An beside him: “They are only two of them?” Zyden An nodded and said: “Yes, just two people.”

Hearing this, Cecil couldn’t help but grinned, showing a sardonic smile. He looked at Josh and said with contempt: “It seems you What a fool, you hit me, you should run as far as you can, but there is a way in heaven, you don’t go, and there is no way to hell. You idiot, actually come here to wait for my revenge, you are indeed I have seen the most ignorant person.”