Chapter 38: Jenny was excited

Andy’s voice was very cold, he didn’t pay attention to Jin Rong at all.

There are only a handful of people in Jiangzhou who dared to speak to Jin Rong like this. And a young man like Andy is even more disqualified.

boom!

Jin Rong slapped hard on the dinner table. He glared at Andy and sternly reprimanded: “Do you want to die?” Jin Rong has been in society for many years, and no one dared to disrespect him. But today he was despised by a youngster that he absolutely could not stand such a thing.

“I’m sorry, Jin Ye, my husband has a bad brain, he just got discharged from the psychiatric hospital, please don’t be angry with him.” Jenny was really in a panic, although she didn’t know Jin Rong, from Vargas’s attitude, he must be in an absolute position of high authority and cannot be offended, Andy has broken ground on this Tai Sui head. Jenny can only explain this to Jin Rong.

Hearing Jenny’s explanation, Vargas’s face turned paler. Damn, he was messing around. Andy turned out to be a fool. They actually ate with a fool. It made them feel disgusted after thinking about it.

Vargas couldn’t help but glare at Chen Yuhan.

Chen Yuhan felt wrong, she also hated Andy very very much, but after hearing Jenny's statement that Andy had returned to normal, Chen Yuhan thought that Andy would not fall ill again, but she did not expect that this fool was really real. The chaos is here.

Jin Rong gave glances to Andy and said “I think he is not crazy, even if he was crazy, in front of me, he should do what I do.”

His words are domineering and overbearing, which probably made everyone present tremble.

This Jin Rong is really scary.

At the scene, everyone was full of fear. Only Andy was still calm. While he was picking up vegetables, he said coldly, “You have two choices, either go out in line and wait until we finish, or get the hell out of here.”

Andy’s words were merciless.

Vargas and the others, as if struck by lightning, went mad, this fool was really mad, and they were almost driven mad.

Jenny was also anxious. She knew that Andy’s big talk could not be corrected for a while, but the big talk had to be divided into occasions. How could anyone be so stunned? Jenny was really speechless.

“Good, good, good!” Jin Rong said three good words in succession.

After finishing speaking, Jin Rong said to Andy one word at a time, “It seems that you know the rules of the villa, so you dare to be so defiant, but don’t forget, you only have this time.”

In Wolong Villa, fighting and making troubles are absolutely not allowed. This is the main rule of the villa. Everyone who comes here should know that no matter who it is, no matter what grudges, as long as you are in Wolong Mountain Resort, you should follow rules.

Even if Jin Rong had a strong back force in Jiangzhou, he would not dare to make trouble in Wolong Mountain Resort. No one dares to violate the rules of Wolong Mountain Resort.

“My name is Andy.” Andy didn’t talk nonsense. He reported his name, which showed that he didn’t care about Jin Rong.

“Okay, I'll remember you.” Jin Rong glanced at Andy deeply, and finally left with terrible anger.

“Master Jin, I really don’t know this person, so don’t get me wrong.” Vargas was afraid that he would be implicated and shouted at Jin Rong’s back.

After speaking, Vargas also accused Chen Yuhan, “What have you done, you are going to kill me!”

Chen Yuhan was also very aggrieved. She was kind enough to invite Jenny to dinner, but she didn’t know this would happen. This is something she doesn’t want to see. So, she walked to Jenny's side and said unhappily, “Didn’t you say that this fool’s illness is cured? Why does it look even more serious?” Jenny felt very sorry, and she said to Chen Yuhan, “Sorry.”