Chapter 31: Andy's Fury

The front of this 17 storey building was a spacious street, although it was more than 10 o'clock at night, the city was still busy. The street was filled with cars and people.

"Look, someone is jumping out of a building!" When Jenny leapt down, the crowd suddenly screamed. This shout resounded throughout the area in front of the tall building, and at once, all the people nearby looked up at the building.

All day saw was a figure falling rapidly, and at that exact moment, all those who watched had their hearts in their mouths. They were so nervous that they almost forgot to make sounds. But it was at this moment, on the ground, a black figure suddenly leapt up. His entire body leapt to a height of three or four meters.
Bang.
With a crash, the black figure that had leapt up firmly caught the figure that had fallen from the rooftop, and immediately afterwards, he hugged the person and fell back to the ground in a very gorgeous posture. Those who gathered around to see this scene were instantly shocked. Everyone's heart, which had been nervous was now beating like a drum.

"Oh my God, isn't this a superman?" Someone let out an incredulous sound. this superman like figure was none other than Andy.

The speed of jenny's fall was too fast and the gravity was too strong, even though Andy bounce up to cushion the impact in the air, but in the end, Jenny was still hurt. She spit blood and fainted. And while Andy's arm was almost shaken numb, he didn't care. His eyes at this moment, we're also filled with tears. "Why did you kill yourself?" He whispered hoarsely.

Andy's voice was heavy with pain and his heart was stung even more viciously. What kind of pain did jenny suffer before she killed herself? Thinking about it, Andy's icewear blazing with fury, a surge of anger erupting from them.

He hated himself for not protecting Jenny well. You want those who persecuted jenny to pay the price for what

 You want those who persecuted jenny to pay the price for what