Chapter 75:

This scene is shocking. You must know that the black bear is known for being a hard qigong, and ordinary people can't cut his body with a knife. However, now a dart in the sky has penetrated the black bear's body. His fate. This shows how powerful the person who shoots is!

In an instant, everyone's nerves tightened, and a sense of vigilance suddenly emerged.

"All ready to fight!" someone called out immediately.

Immediately, all the people on the street were serious about it and guarded carefully. Those with weapons among them all took out their own weapons and were ready to attack at all times.

The atmosphere on the scene suddenly became extremely dense, and it was suffocating.

And Josh, he was different from the others. He didn't have a cup of bow and snake shadow, let alone the slightest nervousness, because he saw where the dart came from and knew that that person had already left. Obviously, the opponent has no plans to start war now.

When the audience was ready to go, Josh stepped silently and walked to the street in front. At a distance from the black bear's body, Josh stopped, he bent over and picked it up. A bloody dart falling on the ground.

Josh wiped off the blood stains with his hands, and saw that a line of small characters was engraved on the body of the darts: See you on Baiyun Mountain at nine o'clock tomorrow morning.

There is also a shadow-exclusive logo on the dart.

Every time Shadow finishes killing a person, he will leave a mark. He never hides it. He wants to let others know that this person died in his hand. That's how Shadow got up.

Josh could feel that the words on the dart were that the shadow was aimed at him, and the shadow was challenging him.

"You fool, what are you looking at?" Qi Tai suddenly leaned in and grabbed a dart from Josh.

He spotted the small print at a glance, so he immediately shouted: "Look, everyone, the shadow challenged us."

Naturally, Qi Tai did not know the relationship between Josh and the shadow. In his opinion, the shadow is here. Declare war on everyone here.

Suddenly, everyone on the street took off their guard and hurriedly gathered around here.

"This is the sign of Shadow, right?"

"Yes, Shadow will leave this mark when killing people. He must have engraved this word."

"Shadow wants us to go to Baiyun Mountain for a decisive battle?"

"Yeah, damn it. , Asking us to wait tomorrow morning, do we want to stay here for the night?" In the

crowd, discussions kept ringing.

The silent night became extremely noisy.

Dark night set the challenge time at nine o'clock tomorrow morning, which naturally caused many people's dissatisfaction. I waited all afternoon and did not talk about it. There is another accommodation problem tonight. Everyone came from other places. If you rush overnight tonight Going back, coming back early tomorrow morning, this is obviously very troublesome.

However, Baiyun Ancient Town is now closed again, and hotels and hotels are basically closed. The main reason is that the total number of people on the scene adds up to thousands of people. It is really difficult for so many people to eat and stay here.

Just as everyone complained, suddenly, a rickshaw was pulled to the street.

As soon as the rickshaw stopped, an old man in his sixties got out of the car.