Chapter 52:

Wanda is dead?

These words were like a bomb that instantly blown up the twittering Zyden Family, and all the Zyden Family suddenly shut up, their complexion changed greatly. They just said with a certainty that Wanda was pulled out as a shield, and this effect seemed to be very good, because Angela was not merciful, and he wouldn’t really treat Wanda anyway, and their Zyden Family would naturally follow suit. But just as the situation was about to improve, a sudden thunderbolt came. Wanda was dead, she died in Zyden’s house? This incident alone was probably enough to make them fall into the abyss of immortality.

All the members of the Zyden Family were frightened and panicked.

When Angela heard this, her whole body trembled and her head crashed. She had no time to think too much. She rushed out almost reflexively, and asked loudly to the Zyden Family who had just come to report the funeral: “My mother. Where, where is she?” Angela’s voice was full of crying.

This Zyden Family member was also terribly scared. He was the one who was in charge of guarding the firewood room. He didn’t know that life would be lost. He panted for breath and explained in a panic: “In the firewood room, he vomited blood and breathed. It’s all gone.”

Upon hearing this, everyone rushed to the woodshed.

Angela ran the fastest. She was crazy. She rushed forward and came to the wood house. At a glance, she saw that Wanda was lying on the ground with a disheveled hair, and there was still blood on the corner of her mouth. Her feet were all tied up with rope. Angela’s tears came out with a single brush. She cried, threw herself down in front of Wanda, hissed and shouted: “Mom, mom!”

Angela ‘s collapse hurt Josh. heart of.

Josh hurried forward and probed Wanda’s pulse. Then, his expression suddenly changed, and he immediately said in a solemn voice: “Who has the silver needle, give me the silver needle.”

Zyden Smith heard it and said eagerly: “Quickly , Bring the silver needle here.”

Zyden Smith has no feelings for Wanda’s daughter, but at this moment, Zyden Smith is very anxious and panicked because he knows too well that if Wanda dies in her own home, it will not only face Josh’s crazy revenge, but also Subject to legal sanctions. Zyden Smith didn’t dare to think about the consequences. He only wanted to save Wanda. Even if there was only a glimmer of hope, he would not let it go.

Angela, who was in distress, suddenly heard Josh’s words, she stopped crying abruptly, and excitedly said to Josh: “Can my mother still be saved?”

Josh said with a serious expression: “I’ll try.”

“She’s out of breath, how could it be saved.” The Zyden Clan who was in charge of guarding the wood house said in a puzzled face.

The others who followed were naturally doubtful, but everyone knew that Josh was unusual. Everyone didn’t dare to say anything about Josh’s words, and could only watch silently from the sidelines.

Soon, someone brought a medicine box with a lot of medical supplies and medicines, and the silver needles were in it.

Without hesitation, Josh quickly took out a silver needle and pierced it into Wanda’s Renzhong acupoint.

Silver needle entry is the most basic operation in acupuncture, but the most important thing in acupuncture is the technique. After Josh pierced the silver needle into Wanda’s acupuncture point, his thumb, index finger, middle finger, and three fingers pinched the silver needle together, rotating in place for a while, and flicking gently for a while.

This movement may seem simple, but in fact, every subtle movement is crucial and cannot tolerate a single error. What is being tested here is not only Josh’s technique, but also his mentality. Steady heart, flexible and precise movements can only be effective.