Chapter 41:

The Tianzi room is located at the top of Wolong Tower. There is no direct elevator access and no stairs to go up. The only way to enter the Tianzi room is to take a Tianzi exclusive cable car. This unique cable car leads directly to the sky garden of the Tianzihao room.

“Look, everyone, the Lord is coming!” someone pointed to the cable car in the sky and shouted excitedly.

Immediately, everyone outside of Wolong Tower raised their heads and looked up at the cable car that looked like a spaceship.

“Look, there are two people sitting on it.”

“Yes, it seems to be a man and a woman.”

“Gosh, it’s so romantic, what kind of character can enjoy this kind of treatment?”

“If I can live for one night in my life There is no regret in the Tianzi room!”

“I really envy me.”

Envy is boiling over the whole Wolong Villa. Everyone is looking up and looking forward to it.

“Hey, when can you take me to live in a room with the name of the sky?” Dong Xiaoyu asked with envy, looking up at the cable car above his head.

Han Fei said deeply: “It’s impossible now. When I fight for decades, maybe there is still a little hope.”

“Husband, the man on the cable car, does it look like my girlfriend Angela?” Chen Yuhan from the auction After coming out, she was listless, she didn’t get the necklace, she didn’t have any thoughts, but when she saw the figure on the cable car, she couldn’t help but speak.

Vargas cold channel: “What are you thinking about it, it lifts but straight day font size of the room, to live in this room, it will certainly be powerful Babel big shot, you think your girlfriends and her idiot husband qualify for it?”

“Also “Chen Yuhan dumbfounded, and said nothing.

The position of the cable car is very high, and the people underneath can at most see the figure above, but can’t see the appearance at all.

However, some people who are particularly concerned about the route of the cable car have already found the best place to watch.

“It turned out to be him?” Jin Rong sat in the room on the 20th floor of Wolong Tower. Through the floor-to-ceiling windows, he could clearly see the two people on the cable car. Seeing that it was Josh, Jin Rong’s expression changed abruptly. Dare to exclaim in exclamation.

Next to Jin Rong, there were a few Zebravila elders. After hearing Jin Rong’s words, someone couldn’t help asking: “Do you know him?”

Jin Rong stared at the cable car and said word by word: “His name is Josh. That’s what I told you, the guy who refused to change the box.”

“No wonder, it seems that this person is not giving you face, but not putting you in his eyes at all!” Someone spoke from the bottom of their hearts. There was an authentic sound.

Jin Rong also agreed with this sentence. He nodded and said with lingering fear: “I almost caused a catastrophe.”

“Grandpa, this man looks ordinary!” On the top of the restaurant, the little girl waited for a long time. I finally saw Josh debut, but this person was very different from what she expected, and she was rather disappointed.