Chapter 39: One hundred million dollars

Jenny was immersed in the beautiful necklace. When she heard Andy’s words suddenly, she woke up instantly. Immediately, she turned her head to look at Andy and said: “Don’t be kidding me, you don’t know how much this necklace costs?”

For Jenny, she was very satisfied to witness the demeanor of the Heart of the Guardian Angel. As for getting it, she never would never dare to dream it.

Angyela knows very well that all the celebrities and wealthy people in Jiangzhou City are at this auction, and many people have come to bid for this necklace, and some people have even set their sights on it. And Andy, with that little legacy from his family, how can he compete with the others?

Seeing Jenny’s reaction so strongly, Andy pursed his lips, and said nothing. However, he was already determined in his heart that this guardian's heart was only suitable for Jenny.

The dazzling Heart of the Guardian Angel not only attracted the attention of women, but also the hearts of the men present. Even some big figures who didn’t want to bid were moved.

After all, this is the best gift for a woman.

In the exclamation of everyone, the auctioneer raised his hand to signal everyone to be quiet.

The audience was silent immediately. The auctioneer immediately began to introduce this guardian heart that made countless people crazy. He explained the designer of the necklace, the appearance and manufacture of the necklace, and the meaning of the necklace.

After the introduction, the auctioneer announced loudly: “The starting price of the guardian heart is one million. The price increase is not less than one hundred thousand per round, and the auction begins!”

“One hundred and one million.”

“One hundred and two million.

” 1.3 million.”

Right from the beginning of the bidding, the competition was fierce. The local tyrants on the scene were all bidding like chicken blood, and the whole auction house instantly became hot.

Vargas didn’t make a bid, he just closed his eyes and sat in his seat to rest calmly.

Chen Yuhan was different. She was very anxious. When she saw the necklace at the first glance, she fell in love with it. She stared at the dazzling ruby, and her eyes reddened. This necklace is so beautiful and shocking, Chen Yuhan really liked it very much. She felt flustered when she heard so many people bidding, as if the necklace would be taken away by others as soon as it was auctioned. So, she pulled La Vargas’s clothes and said eagerly: “Honey, you hurry up and ask for a price, but don’t let people take it away.”

Vargas said lightly: “You think this auction depends on who has the loudest voice? It depends on who will pay the high price. The current price is too low. Let them shout first. After all, it is not easy for everyone. It is better to make everyone feel involved.” Vargas seems to be As a person on the cloud, he said that his voice seemed flat, but he was extremely proud. He just let others play first, anyway, in the end, this thing will be in his bag. He is so confident.

After listening to Vargas’s words, Chen Yuhan’s heart was slightly calmer.

Ten minutes later, the asking price of Guardian Heart had reached five million.

The bidding is getting closer and white-hot. Many people who are short of funds have stopped yelling. After all, five million is already a big number. The most important thing is that if your bid is successful, you must settle it on the spot. This huge amount of liquidity makes many people discouraged.

“Ten million.” After the bidding bidding gradually became rarer, Vargas suddenly spoke, calling out a doubled number.

A word, shocked four people.