Chapter 60:

Josh, a well-known fool-in-law in Detroit, a fool who has been spurned by thousands of people, has revealed his talents at this moment. With his own power, he easily solved more than 30 strong men.

This scene is really amazing.

Zhang Hongmei, mother and son, could not recover for a long time.

“You guys go too, I don’t want to be disturbed.” Abandoning these words, Josh jumped and jumped to the top of the small bungalow.

Come and go without a trace.

Josh appeared like a hero of the world, saving people from danger, and then disappeared suddenly and gracefully.

Zhou Ya stared at the roof of the bungalow, his soul seemed to have been hooked away by Josh. This idiot, not only did he not look stupid, but had a superior demeanor beyond mortals. He fell from the sky, saved himself, and jumped again. Get up and climb to the top of the building. This posture, this strength really fascinated Zhou Ya. She seemed to have seen a heroic man who came out of a martial arts book. He came and went like wind, but Zhou Ya’s heart was filled with infinite ripples.

Zhou Wen was also shocked, and at the same time he couldn’t help feeling ashamed. In order to prevent Angela’s place from being damaged, he tried his best to stop him, but he was easily beaten back. Josh is different. He has super powers and can easily repel the group of bastards. Maybe such a person is worthy of Angela’s husband?

Zhou Wen suffered an invisible blow in his heart.

“Xiaowen, Xiaoya, what are you doing? Hurry up!” Zhang Hongmei was the first to recover. She was also shocked by Josh’s horror. Angela has such a terrifying husband, Zhang Hongmei How dare to fight Angela’s idea, she just wants to leave now.

Hearing Zhang Hongmei’s call, Zhou Wen and Zhou Ya suddenly woke up, and they immediately left with Zhang Hongmei.

On the way, Zhou Ya was still an idiot with excitement. She couldn’t help but sigh: “This Josh is so handsome!” Before, she thought that Angela married a fool, so it’s better to marry herself. Her brother, now she knows that Josh is much better than her brother.

After hearing Zhou Ya’s words, Zhang Hongmei immediately retorted angrily: “What’s so handsome, do you look at his image, do you look like a normal person?”

Zhou Wen narrowed his mouth and said, “But he can really beat him, alone. Playing more than 30 is really powerful.” Zhou Wen’s male self-esteem has been hit, but he has to admit this fact.

Zhou Ya also said to her mother: “Yeah, if Josh hadn’t helped us, I would have been bullied by that gangster.”

Zhang Hongmei sighed and said helplessly: “Alright, don’t say anything, Josh-year-old must have caused a catastrophe this time, and now our family don’t think about Angela, as long as they don’t demolish your aunt’s house.”

——

Detroit, First Affiliated Hospital , Senior ward.

Calvin was lying limply on the hospital bed with a sick look and bleak appearance. His head was wrapped in gauze and his eyes were absent. He was beaten by Josh one after another. Calvin’s mentality collapsed and he was very uncomfortable.

Seeing that her boyfriend was beaten up like this, Zhu Qian, who was sitting on the side of the bed, looked very gloomy.

“Calvin, why are you hurt like this?” The old lady of the Meghan Family walked into the ward with the support of Calvin’s parents. Seeing Calvin’s horrible look, the old lady felt distressed.