Chapter 67:

Josh’s heart felt nervous like never before. Almost instantly, he flashed behind the door and opened it.

Standing at the door was a woman, but she was not Angela.

This woman, with red hair and a red dress, is tall and beautiful. She is about thirty years old, but her skin is delicate and smooth, her temperament is charming, and her body is full of allure. She looks like a Daji who charms the King of Shang.

Josh saw the woman in red, his eyes suddenly cold, he asked calmly, “Who are you?” The

woman in red walked into the room and replied as he walked: “Red rose.” In the

prison blood tissue Most of the killers are men, but there are also women, such as Red Rose.

Although Red Rose is a woman, as a professional assassin, she kills no fewer people than men. Not only does she have superior skills, she also has charming means. With her unique charm, she has conquered countless men, even if she is A gentleman like a gentleman can’t bear the temptation of Red Rose. She has an extraordinary ability to hook people. I don’t know how many men fell under her pomegranate skirt and were finally brutally killed by her.

Josh turned around, staring at Red Rose’s back, holding back the anger that was about to explode, and said coldly: “What are you doing?”

Red Rose sat on the bed, facing Josh, smiling slightly: “You After spending 100 million, of course I came to accompany you for one night. Look at this room, I have carefully arranged it. Are you satisfied?”

Red Rose has a pair of eyes that are particularly enchanting. With a human soul and a charming soul, ordinary men cannot refuse such a woman, but Josh is completely unmoved. Now he only has anger in his heart. He walked to the red rose and gritted his teeth. Word by word: “The person I photographed is Angela, not you.”

Red Rose said disapprovingly: “You must be mistaken. The person in the auction picture is me.”

At this time, Josh’s anger could no longer be restrained, and it burst out. He released a terrible aura all over his body, his eyes exuded a murderous light, he stared at the red rose, his eyes were eager to split: “You kidding me?”

Red Rose curled her lips and said enchantingly: “Why are you angry, I’m not worse than Angela, I stay with you for the night, and you won’t suffer!” Red Rose hooked herself Ability is very self-confident. In her opinion, no man can withstand her temptation. When she spoke, she made a charming gesture.

Josh can’t be attracted by a fox like Red Rose. Such a woman can’t get into Josh’s eyes at all. His eyes are full of anger. The prison blood is playing tricks on him like this. How can he bear it? He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth and said: “Leave my wife and mother-in-law, or I will wash your prison blood tissue.”

Red Rose has conquered countless men, and naturally knows what kind of man is easy to be hooked. Josh in front of him is a complete oil and salt. If you don’t enter, the charm you are proud of can’t hold him at all. In that case, Red Rose doesn’t bother to waste time on Josh. She closed her smile and fluttered back: “You won’t. , Since you care about Angela’s life so much, how can you be messy?”

Josh’s weakness was indeed severely pinched by prison blood. He was too concerned about Angela ‘s safety, so he was cautious step by step. , Always forbearing, not daring to shoot at will. Right now, he wanted to smash the body of the woman in front of him, and he wanted to completely destroy the blood of the prison, but before he rescued Angela, he must not act rashly, even if there is a terrible rage, he can only temporarily suppress it.

“Why are you arresting my wife?” Josh asked in a deep voice with red eyes.

Hearing this, Red Rose’s expression became serious. She looked at Josh and replied: “It’s very simple, someone wants you to die.”